IFS at home with extra requirements

I see more and more IFS with extra restrictions like, you will only get your badge +1 if you submit a photo or if you join Zoom. Since only 10 agents on a collage is still the requirement and not more (not a must, but more is fine) these organisers are creating their own rules. In one IFS I saw lots of agents say they submitted only photos of their elbow or shoulder. That's what you get when you do your own extra restrictions.

All IFS should only have the requirements from FEVgames and that's it.

Comments

• As an organizer of a FSatHome it is also the task to verify the participation of the players, not only the stats. This can be different and it is up to each event how they implement and verify this. The easiest way is to participate in a (video)chat.

• AnyDesk forewe

• KarM3LKarM3L ✭✭✭✭

find another event then,,,

• Make sure the event attendees know that their participation in the event will only be checked if they fulfill the participation requirements of the event (which may include activities besides their in-game stats improvement).Proceed with the activities that were announced for the event.
    • As opposed to regular FS events, Agents DO NOT need to hack any portals or gain any AP to be eligible for the FS badge.
    • Agents need to meet the requirements that organisers specify on the event page, submit their stats to the Auto Score Sheet, and have their name ticked by the organiser so that their name appears on the event page.
    • Make sure the event attendees know that their participation in the event will only be checked if they fulfill the participation requirements of the event (which may include activities besides their in-game stats improvement).Proceed with the activities that were announced for the event.
    • As opposed to regular FS events, Agents DO NOT need to hack any portals or gain any AP to be eligible for the FS badge.
    • Agents need to meet the requirements that organisers specify on the event page, submit their stats to the Auto Score Sheet, and have their name ticked by the organiser so that their name appears on the event page.

• you need to review the rules for regular FS... you have to hack the portal and there is a min ap gain

• MorganzaMorganza ✭✭✭✭✭

If you don't like the restrictions of one FS, you can easily find another or run your own. I suspect if you run a FS with absolute minimum participation standards you'll have no problem getting ten people.

Virtual FS is about community; everyone expresses that in their own way. I've given people FS community credit for telling a bad joke in Telegram.

As for the photo requirement, my June collage included more than ten agents, but also a clay Smurf that a Res agent was using as their Zoom photo. I've seen lots of photos of hand-written signs, swag with notes, etc. Plenty of options for the face-shy.

• HarleyQuinn42HarleyQuinn42 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2020

Well now with much more limiting restrictions

• So what's really annoying is you meet all the requirements and then the passcode challenge is almost illegible. So we spend all that time drawing out the letters numbers and glyph just to end up with a bunch of gobbledygook and a bunch of dissatisfied agents. Want started out as a great event ended up just being miserable.