WeidschaaaWeidschaaa ✭✭
edited March 13 in Removal Appeals
  • Category: Portal reinstation
  • Title of the Portal: Stadtlöwe mit Wappen
  • City: Oschatz

Post edited by Weidschaaa on
Tagged:

Comments

• I can't understand this too. There is a player of the opposite faction from another country (more than 30 km away) who does everything to prevent hack at this location. There are numerous portals that represent those sculptures, even in the near of this portal. But only this portal is reported recently as a illegal portal. This shows that these reports are only suitable to attack one of the players of our faction. The result of this behavior is a extremly bad relationship beetween the factions in our region.

• This text should stand there.. I don’t know what happens...

This Portal has been removed recently. It is a nice stone sculpture and it takes a part of the history of the city and an important family. It would be nice to bring it back online. The other faction do everything to delete this portal a few times. Nobody anderstand this. It stand not on a part of a single private property. It is a two family house and it is 1 m away from the street. The center of portal location could be accessible from the foodway.

and this picture...

• TheFarixTheFarix ✭✭✭✭✭

It is on top of the fence/barrier wall that surrounds private residential property. Ninatic is absolutely clear that anything on private residential property is invalid and will be removed.

• Hi where's the history part? my German isn't that good but it says statue with city weapon? if it's indeed a residential house it's private if it's a place of cultural importance be clear about it.

Also do rotate your images...

Good luck though.

• Insufficient Evidence - Resubmit Appeal- Thanks for the appeal, Agent. Due to insufficient evidence, we’re unable to restore the Portal in question.

If you have additional evidence to share, please submit a new appeal with additional information and we’ll take another look.