Bland Elite Badges

HydracyanHydracyan ✭✭✭✭✭

Almost everyone I know and in local groups about upcoming hexathlons thing the Elite badge is worse than the basic one.

For Perpetua especially it looks like they didn't even planed it to be a dual (since they mistakenly post the old field test one), like if perpetua was meant to be an anomaly but then changed to hexatlhon and so they just swaped its colors.

The first field test medal was debateable, but the basic perpetua is way better looking than the Elite version, and if this style continue he whole hexatlhon point is going to fail, since people will just lack the will for compete for a worse version of the badge. You should either choose between a good looking badge or the elite status? In my opinion the Elite version should be the better looking, and the basic the bland one.

They didn't even had the Elite version done when Perpetua was announced... Should this be the other way arround? Plan and make the Elite badge, and then change the colors for the basic, not the other way...

Let's hope Lexicon have both badges appealing.

Comments

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭

I agree, the elite badge looks terrible.. the gold looks very nice.. switch places with them or redesign the elite one.