Jarvis/ADA?

jontebulajontebula ✭✭✭✭✭

How many hackas to get Jarvis or ADA? Very hard for me to get Jarvis or ADA now. Glyph every portal and complex hack.

Comments

• CliffMCliffM ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2020

Every post of yours is in the form of a complaint, and it comes off pretty poorly. I *think* English may be a second language for you, and maybe your tone or phrasing is a result of this. Anyway, let me see if I can help you phrase it better:

"What are the odds of getting either a Jarvis or ADA? I hack a lot, and don't seem to get many. I do both quick hacks and glyph hacks with no appreciable difference."

Niantic isn't really going to answer, but the odds are probably on the order of 1:1000, although this site

suggests it's higher, 1:2500.

Anyway, it's really all just based on a Random Number Generator (RNG) and so you could get one at any time. You could even get 3 in a row, or 0 in 10,000 hacks. Nothing is guaranteed.

Happy hacking!

• jontebulajontebula ✭✭✭✭✭

We know it is same in Prime or Ingress 2?

• vidiconvidicon ✭✭✭✭✭

During the Didact challenge, when drop rate was doubled, Brian said on Twitter you should get one approximately every 500 hacks, which suggests 1/1000 is the normal rate. That feels about right in terms of order of magnitude based on my experience, but like @CliffM says, it's all dependent on the RNG so you can get 2 in a row and then none for a long time.

Here's the tweet: https://twitter.com/brianrose/status/1228451605722230784?s=19