Portals not in game.

I can't find the answer and thought I'd check rather than just assuming. If a portal is accepted, but not put into Ingress due to its closeness to another portal. If the existing portal is removed, will the portal not currently in game appear? Or will it need to be submitted again?

I would assume it would appear, but that currently hasn't happened and wanted to check before I re submitted.

Thanks.

Comments

• grendelwulfgrendelwulf ✭✭✭✭✭

No it won't

• That sucks. Seems a bit backwards, after it's already been approved.

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭

how can a portal be accepted if its too close ? then it will just get rejected...

• No. When you submit a portal for review and it gets approved you get an email back if it's accepted or not accepted. When it's accepted but too close, the message says something like, the candidate has been accepted, but is too close to a current portal to be active in the game at this stage.

So I was asking if the portal it gets too close to gets removed. Will the portal that wasn't activated, but was approved get brought in to the game.

• Here's the part of the email

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭

not sure, ive never seen a portal get accecpted but not ingame and added later on, not sure if thats possible?....

• Thanks for that. I'm assuming from that it won't appear. So I'll resubmit the info board. It went through first time before. So in the current state of wayfarer it'll probably get rejected 7 times.