What the issu with a « Clay Pigeon **** » or other **** range

Hello,

First sorry for my english (And that’s maybe why i don’t find something about that).

I would like to know if a « **** range » is legit. Because It’s a sport (And an olympic sports), and to France you can start this sport to 8 years. And i think to the USA may be less. As everyone have a gun.

The clay pigeon **** is even more popular here, because at the Olympic Game..... and you can start at 12 at France

So, how Niantic can say « that’s an adult entertainment » if the legal age is 8 ???????

Thank you

Comments

• DieyzDieyz ✭✭

The only thing i see is that. And it speak about « pubs And restaurants that serve alcohol »

Even at the end, it say « fiream stores that also offer food or snacks ». So that mean a firearm without food or snacks could be legit ? (Firearm coule be commerce, but a **** range that don’t offer food or snack ? It count like sport !?)

• Cause you have a chance of being shot.

There are plenty of stupid people that will wonder into a **** range without even looking where they're going

• TheFarixTheFarix ✭✭✭✭✭

You are dealing with San Franciscans who are instantly terrorized by the sight of a BBs form a BB gun and would rather have them outlawed if they had the power. Do you really expect any logic when it comes to **** ranges?

• JSteve0JSteve0 ✭✭✭

This is actually a very legitimate question. The answer is that Niantic considers rifle, shotgun and pistol **** as an adults-only activity similar to liquor stores and **** clubs.

But as stated in the original post, **** is an olympic sport that is enjoyed by families in many areas in the world. I think this is a very poor decision on the part of Niantic, but until they change their minds (probably never) we will have to review according to their guidelines an reject any new **** ranges.

CourageOWMar 1, 2020

Cause you have a chance of being shot.

There are plenty of stupid people that will wonder into a **** range without even looking where they're going

I don't think you have spent much time around **** ranges. People that run them are not interested in having unsuspecting hikers getting shot. These areas are usually secured and monitored, but I don't see a problem with having a wayspot at the sign or the public entrance to a **** sports facility.