Perpetua digital bundles now available on the Store

edited February 2020 in Hexathlons

Update: Character digital bundles and +Ultra bundle sales will be extended through March First Saturday weekend. 

The Perpetua digital bundles are now available on the Store, and will remain available after the Perpetua Hexathlon and through the March First Saturday weekend. We appreciate your patience while we prepared to bring these Bundles online.

Friendly reminder that digital bundles are now directly applied to your agent account upon purchase, not distributed via passcodes. This includes Hank Johnson, Jarvis Roland, and Yuri Nagassa medals; you can purchase 1 of each digital bundle, but purchasing all 4 bundles will not give you 2 character medals. 

You can access the Store by tapping the main menu button, then Store. 

The Perpetua digital bundles include the following items:

Perpetua: Roland Jarvis, 30,800 CMU

• In-app character medal x1
  • L1 Resonator x120
  • Common Heat Sink x10
  • Common Multi-Hack x10
  • Nemesis Beacon x3

Perpetua: Hank Johnson, 30,800 CMU

• L1 Resonator x120
  • Common Heat Sink x10
  • Common Multi-Hack x10
  • Nemesis Beacon x3

Perpetua: Yuri Nagassa, 30,800 CMU

• L1 Resonator x120
  • Common Heat Sink x10
  • Common Multi-Hack x10
  • Nemesis Beacon x3

Perpetua: +Ultra (Roland Jarvis, Hank Johnson, and Yuri Nagassa), 90,000 CMU 

• In-app character medal x3
  • L1 Resonator x360
  • Common Heat Sink x30
  • Common Multi-Hack x30
  • Nemesis Beacon x13
  • Portal Fracker x1

Post edited by NianticOfficial on

Comments

• I like Ingress and I buy things to support it.

The recurrent lag problems leading upto an event that people have paid a lot to attend (Hexathlon) is an interesting way to encourage contributions.

Is this a whip-round for the hamsters?

• Wow... that’s expensive...

I also buy things to support it but this is way more than I can afford it.

But, I hope you guys can make profit to improve gameplay.

• Necesito eso en mi perfil, voy por todo

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭

Hm is it not possible just buy the badge? I dont need over 100 lvl resonators really.

• I have Hank johnson from before. Is there a better version of his badge if i go for the Ultra-pack?

• BlueGarmBlueGarm ✭✭
    edited February 2020

Ouch useless 420 items for more than 50€... No thanks

• Novoca1neNovoca1ne ✭✭✭
    edited February 2020

That's insanely expensive for mostly cr@p stuff that I could hack for free. Why not just sell the badges? Why bundle with useless cr@p?

• Character badges are always about $20 each. Other stuff is just filler

• That's quite a short notice/window. Able to extend the bundles to a week later?

• PoshCPoshC ✭✭✭

How about extend the sale time so that I can buy it during First Saturday?

@NianticBrian

• that is a whole lot of money for gear I don’t need. wouldn’t mind spend it characters badges but common gear?

• jontebulajontebula ✭✭✭✭✭

Niantic move to low cost severs now. Now time store move to low balance price and Niantic listen on agents feedback. I hope we can hack de medals for free and dont sell it in store.

• Kevinsky86Kevinsky86 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2020

If you lot keep selling character badges for twenty bucks please also guarantee some sort of quality of service. Outages have been quite abundant lately.

I don't mind investing some money in this game as I play it quite a bit but this is going to get old quick if you fork over 50 bucks for three pictures in your profile and at the same time not beeing able to play is becoming a common thing.

• terrible package for this price, items are definitely not worth it

• I bought frackers before in the past (before they got overpriced) , and many things during event past months, and the new avatars( which I like btw) , but this is IMO a bit overpriced, 27.99$ In Canada for a badge basically....

I hope we can get free CMU when Prime have adventure sync and balance and low price Pokémon GO have in store. In Pokémon GO players earn free money on gyms.

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭

Frackers and beacons are cool with character badges, but 120 lvl 1 resonators no thanks, that can be a seperate bundle if someone for hexathlons or whatever want buy, if i want buy a character badge i must clear over 100 + items from my inventory.. not so interesting....

• I'm new to this game and I'm just wonder what does this badge thigy do? And why is it so pricey.

• NineBerryNineBerry ✭✭✭✭✭

It doesn't do anything. It's just there in your profile. It's so pricey because it allows Niantic to earn money with stuff that does not influence game balance (That's what a lot of people ask for) and there are obviously enough people around willing to pay the price.

I hope Niantic fix the balance in shop and low price. Now when Niantic have low price for new severs we must get low price and Niantic remove all old badge. Hope we can get free CMU for use Adventure sync when Pokémon GO have free money on gyms.