Portal Scanning?

1235»

Comments

• Husta2016Husta2016 ✭✭
    edited May 2020

This one's gonna be harder than the seer badge :P

Edit: seems to work now, made 5 scans this afternoon and finished uploading them a minute ago resulting in +5 on the scout badge... I guess we'll just have to lean back and wait for the lost ones to trickle in.

Post edited by Husta2016 on
  • Well i'm still hopeful. I checked the badge today 2-3 times to see if the numbers increased -_-"

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭

I Wonder when they will share what are the plans to use all data we send in to them? Is it for ingress or the new upcoming game catan?

• A imagem da câmera não está aparecendo no momento da digitalização. A tela está escura e não estou conseguindo digitalizar. O meu Google play Services Ra está atualizado.

Alguém pode me ajudar, por favor?

• O problema da tela escura começou após eu realizar uma atualização do app Ingress prime. Antes da atualização estava tudo bem, mas depois a tela passou a ficar escura e não consegui digitalizar mais portais.

• Meu celular é o Samsung M51. Lembrando que sempre funcionou normalmente a digitalização do portal. Só após a atualização do Ingress que a tela começou a ficar escura.

• Olá @KingKlausBR !

Esta discussão, embora esteja dentro do tópico das digitalizações, não é o lugar mais indicado para reportar problemas técnicos relacionados com isso. Aconselho a que aceda à secção 'Report a Bug', em https://community.ingress.com/en/categories/report-a-bug , e crie lá uma discussão relatando o seu problema. Para isso basta clicar no ícone que surge no topo da página que assinalo com uma seta roxa na imagem em baixo.

Depois será reencaminhado para uma página em que surgem instruções com as informações que devem constar na descrição do problema. Para além dos dados que já facultou nos seus últimos comentários, não se esqueça de mencionar também o sistema operativo do seu dispositivo.

• Otrera35Otrera35 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2021

Would like a Vanguard or XM ambassador to answer this question: What is the maximum amount of portal scans that an agent can upload a day (without losing part of the scans)? Got feedback from another agent wherein he/she uploaded more than 75 portal scans and lost 1/4 of those scans in the uploading process. Thereby, the agent did not get credit for the hard work he/she did. I believe Niantic needs to address this problem because it would discourage agents from doing portal scans in the future. On a positive note, visiting and scanning portals allows agents to learn the different stories associated with those portals.

• Would like a Vanguard or XM ambassador to answer this question: What is the maximum amount of portal scans that an agent can upload a day (without losing part of the scans)?

That's not something we can give an answer on. Only @NianticBrian or one of the developers could tell you if there even is a limit.

Conceptually, you should be limited to the 400 scan daily limit, and be able to upload all scans in one hit, if your phone has sufficient storage to allow holding 400 scans at the same time. But in practice, the system doesn't seem capable of that. Are there phone limitations at play? Possibly. Are there bugs with the upload system? Probably.

But only Niantic itself can give precise answers.

• Otrera35Otrera35 ✭✭✭✭

Would like @NianticBrian or one of the developers to address the above concerns so the agents can adjust to the upload process accordingly. Thanks.

• GrogyanGrogyan ✭✭✭✭✭

I've had well over 50 scans pending, and got credit for all of them.

Wellington, NZ First Saturday weekend.

Would be keen to know the maximum number one can hold and get credit too.

I have a tonne of space on my S21 Ultra

Though some scans have reached nearly 200MB. Which takes a very long time to upload

• jontebulajontebula ✭✭✭✭✭

If one agent scan one wayspot 100% correct Niantic still need more portal Scanning from other mobile camera?

@NianticBrian