Rejected Missions, feedback please.

Hoping to get some help/feedback.

2 of my 18 missions got rejected.

The banner photo I took. The information is historic relevance to the area of the mission in my town.

Any thoughts on why these got rejected and what I may need to change.

Comments

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭

are the photos copyrighted ?

• The mission banner Photo I captured. I have no control over the portal photos.

• MorganzaMorganza ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 19

The #MissionProject have been tracking rejections on their scrupulously curated artwork for several years and have not been able to identify a consistent pattern for why a mission is rejected. Many many AMA questions about the mission approval process have been answered with a dismissive "read the guidelines" though the guidelines are neither clear nor consistently followed by reviewers.

Perhaps the slice of the photo you used there reminds the reviewer of a single letter (banned, though this is no longer mentioned in the official guidelines or in the rejection mails) or of a corporate logo. Try adding a word or a few letters to the art -- once the mission is approved you can try to edit it to the correct version.

By the way, this forum is for discussion of the community forum itself -- your post would have reached more of the right eyes in the General forum.