Removal of portal appeal: Ingress Logos

Category: Appeal of portal removal

Title of the Portal: Ingress Logos

City: Villa Alemana,

Screenshot of the Rejection Email: N/A - appeal of removal

Presenting an appeal of a portal/gym removal (name; Ingress Logos), it was removed on February 12, 2020. I and many other players have heard that there is a players group in the area deleting and moving portals and gyms conveniently. Its rare, because, this portal meets requirements for being a portal, In Pokemon Go it was a nice placed gym. More over, there is a street view photosphere where the portal is visibly in a public area.

I wish to know if there is a way to recover this portal/gym.

Photo of map, and screenshot of photospeheres

Comments

• I agree to return the portal / gym unfairly removed as the requirements are met.

• i have no idea why this portal was removed, this portal is very recognized in the area and obviously is still there. this portal should return because is really iconic in the city

• it is private residental property

• It is in one of the towns and is not private because it is on a street (street name: five south) and is not inside anything

• I do not argue, I just explain. It was removed due to private residential property. and it doesn’t matter that it is a gate and it is perfectly visible from the street.

• TheFarixTheFarix ✭✭✭✭✭

It is because of stupidity like this that has resulted in Niantic extending the PRP removal criteria to anything within 40m from the property line. Anything that is on the fence, wall, or gate that surrounds private residential property is also on the property regardless of which side it is on.

• It's a clear logic if you stop whining and think for a second. You get an axe and trash that gate, who do you repay for the damages? The city (public property) or a person (private property).

• Appeal Denied- Thanks for the appeal, Agent. We have taken another look but stand by our decision to retire this Portal.

• Private property, that's why.

I also read how artworks made for someone who wants to get a portal are not valid portals too. (mostly reffers to couch portals, obviously)