We are continuing backend server testing that may temporarily increase latency on the Ingress app and on Intel Map Learn More

Please tell me about the country you live in

I am a Japanese agent. Since I have never done Ingress abroad, I would like to go to various countries and play Ingress someday.

So tell me about the country you live in.

Comments

• MoogModularMoogModular ✭✭✭✭

United States 🇺🇸

• GlenuendoGlenuendo ✭✭✭✭

I live in the western part of Montana in the United States. It is incredibly beautiful. I'm about 30 minutes from Glacier National Park. It is a must see. I've added some portals there too. 😁

• Hi bandung west java indonesia, anomaly myriad register bandung.willbe.blue july 27, 2019 lets gi

• I live in Wuhan, China 🇨🇳

• I live in Indonesia on a city called Bandung.

Tropical country with various culture.

We also going to host Myriad Anomaly on 27 July 2019 and you are invited.

😁

• I do currently live in Luxemburg (Europe) and will soon move to Béziers, the sunny South of France.

• Poland is beutifull Country, our city called Poznań, is a good place for worki, fun and play ingress whith stressed frogs ;)

• New Zealand... 🇳🇿

One of the most beautiful countries ... But then I'm biased.

I live across the harbour from our capital, Wellington.

• iooryziooryz ✭✭

The Netherlands is a small country, with areas where the portals are very densely populated, and rural areas where you'll have to walk over a km to get to the next portal. Resistance and Enlightened both have their strong and weak points, and on a country level, there is an ok XF community,

It recently hosted one of the three Abbadon Prime Anomalies in Amsterdam with agents from all over the world.. An anomaly that I immensely enjoyed. Previous Anomalies were in Amsterdam, Utrecht and Rotterdam.

• Qu4rdQu4rd ✭✭✭

Malaysian agent here, and there would be Umbra anomaly in Sabah this October.

It's gonna be extra rainy and humid at the end of the year, so I hope everyone packs a basic care kit. An extra raincoat helps, too.

• Привет из Краснодара)

РФ.

Гостей мы любим, но зачем же приезжать)

Пингуй меня в телеграм по Нику, если приедешь)

• I live in a suburb of Kansas City and I just started recently