Please tell me about the country you live in

I am a Japanese agent. Since I have never done Ingress abroad, I would like to go to various countries and play Ingress someday.

So tell me about the country you live in.

Comments

• MoogModularMoogModular ✭✭✭✭✭

United States 🇺🇸

• Hi bandung west java indonesia, anomaly myriad register bandung.willbe.blue july 27, 2019 lets gi

• I live in Wuhan, China 🇨🇳

• I live in Indonesia on a city called Bandung.

Tropical country with various culture.

We also going to host Myriad Anomaly on 27 July 2019 and you are invited.

😁

• I do currently live in Luxemburg (Europe) and will soon move to Béziers, the sunny South of France.

• Poland is beutifull Country, our city called Poznań, is a good place for worki, fun and play ingress whith stressed frogs ;)

• New Zealand... 🇳🇿

One of the most beautiful countries ... But then I'm biased.

I live across the harbour from our capital, Wellington.

• iooryziooryz ✭✭

The Netherlands is a small country, with areas where the portals are very densely populated, and rural areas where you'll have to walk over a km to get to the next portal. Resistance and Enlightened both have their strong and weak points, and on a country level, there is an ok XF community,

It recently hosted one of the three Abbadon Prime Anomalies in Amsterdam with agents from all over the world.. An anomaly that I immensely enjoyed. Previous Anomalies were in Amsterdam, Utrecht and Rotterdam.

• Qu4rdQu4rd ✭✭✭

Malaysian agent here, and there would be Umbra anomaly in Sabah this October.

It's gonna be extra rainy and humid at the end of the year, so I hope everyone packs a basic care kit. An extra raincoat helps, too.

• Привет из Краснодара)

РФ.

Гостей мы любим, но зачем же приезжать)

Пингуй меня в телеграм по Нику, если приедешь)

• I live in a suburb of Kansas City and I just started recently

• Madrid, Spain.

• India, playing Area Central India (New Delhi)

• Hong Kong (/^▽^)/

• Bonjour moi je suis de France 🇨🇵 { Europe}

• I'm agent Krakteego | Enlightened | From Sri Lanka

• I live in ShenZhen,China

• Суровый город-герой ЛУГАНСК (и этим все сказано).

• Hi i'm from subang, indonesia

• Hi! I live in capital of the Russia - Moscow. There are many great and beatiful places for playing to Ingress. We have many different portals and l think you will meet a good friends -agents of Resistance ln Moscow. See you later.

• Hey guys, I'm from Germany, location Berlin. It's a big city and have many portal. All time alot of trouble to hold the portal.

• Otrera35Otrera35 ✭✭✭✭

I live in the US.

• Otrera35Otrera35 ✭✭✭✭

• Myanmar 🇲🇲

• I live in the Grand Canyon state of Arizona in the USA. We have amazing sunsets due to particulate in atmosphere reflecting gorgeous colors. Playing in Arizona takes a car, things are very spread out and walking only works in city areas. I have not played In or near Grand Canyon but the view alone is worth the trip. Both universities have tons of spots to walk and play with groups but try not to visit between July and September, it gets extremely hot and a few have perished due to heat exhaustion.

• United States 🇺🇸

• The US,In a small town but there are a fair amount of portals