FNJLDAGEALE Error report

I'm seeing a lot of people in our discussion group on tg talking about it and I just got it for the first time, so I wanted to give a detailed report on what I was doing that made me get this error.

I was red hacking, meaning i glyph hacking but purposely getting the glyphs wrong. I glyphed about 4 portals before this and stopped at a level 1 portal for a moment. I quickly upgraded it to a level 5 portal and glyphed. The oddest thing happened, instead of getting a three glyph sequence, I only got a 1 glyph sequence with the glyph being harmony/peace. I went to screenshot it when I suddenly got the error FNJLDAGEALE.

My phone is a note 9, I'm a lvl 10 recursed res in far northern cali. Dont know if any of this helps but figured it is probably better to give details than not.

@NianticBrian @NianticCasey

Comments

• Out of curiosity, is there some in-game benefit to "red hacking"?

• How did you manage to screenshot that ertor message, they usually flash past so fast I only just notice them, never mind being able even read them.

The 'portal cooling down' message is the same.

• IshiraIshira ✭✭✭✭✭

@beardedtit i got it because i was trying to screen shot the glyph sequence lol

@Gersterwind techincally the only benefit is not filling your inventory. For normal agents its probably something theyd very rarely do but im a lore person and its part of my research to log the glyph sequences and watch the patterns.

• starwortstarwort ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm just surprised the forum software doesn't censor FNJLDAGEALE as a bad word.