The ADA and Jarvis buffs during the event are cool but what I would really love is a SoftBank Ultra

grendelwulfgrendelwulf ✭✭✭✭✭

I'd really love a SoftBank Ultra Link Amp buff please and thank you. So many more fields I can make and my opponents can break.

Comments

• GrogyanGrogyan ✭✭✭✭

ULAs are already OP.

RLAs can do with a bit of work, even with just 4 additional outgoing links would go a long way.

• Hmm, I've glyphed 2 SBUL's today out of 3 glyph attempts and the kicker? I only got one of the glyphs correct. 🤣

• They’ve added an in store bundle with the SBULA. I think it’s fair that they buffed ADA and JARVIS and are trying to profit with the bundle.

• GrogyanGrogyan ✭✭✭✭

Yes I got the load out today too.

However, today, out on foot (it is the most efficient for time (with a weighted backpack)) it was clear that the ULAs would be wasted for the instances where I needed to make 1-3 more outgoing links to make fields, instead opting to not make those extra links. So from experience today, the case for RLA to be adjusted for a few more outgoing links, heck, get rid of the longer link bonus, and just replace it with 4 additional outgoing links, is valid.

So the ULAs bought today will need careful planning to offset their high monetary cost, and have a few ideas, time will tell.

I did manage to get bronze with significant effort though

• GrogyanGrogyan ✭✭✭✭

Essentially, I miscalculated outgoing links by 1 - 3

/facepalm

• HydraulinskiHydraulinski ✭✭✭✭✭

Of course using sbuls without throwing 16 perfect link is a waste. I miscalculated one anchor and lose one portal, and give up my sbul Linking sequence for the day. I'm gonna wait someone clean up for me.