Invalid Portal Report : Wc dans mon jardin

Invalid Portal Report

WC dans mon jardin

Crest-Volant

France

They are literally toilet on a private garden...

Comments

• The portal is quite old and the person appealing for his removal changed itself the name and description making it that bad, fooling wayfarer reviwers.

• DieyzDieyz ✭✭
    edited February 15

Up new support photo :

I dont know if it’s really a toilet, i can’t go there because It’s private. You imagine to go next to the pool we can see with the satellite view.

This one is the portal, the small on in the backround, next to the swing .

There it’s a companie how sell mazot like that. (45.8383858, 6.5736672)

1/2

Post edited by Dieyz on
  • Sorry, too much date to send in one message.

Some other private house close to this one. It’s really commun to private place to have that. Some are toilet other are used to put garden tools, or maybe in this case for the pool

2/2

• Up new support photo :

I dont know if it’s really a toilet, i can’t go there because It’s private. You imagine to go next to the pool we can see with the satellite view.

This one is the portal, the small on in the backround, next to the swing . The big one is a old oven.

There it’s a companie how sell mazot like that. (45.8383858, 6.5736672)

Some other private house close to this one. It’s really commun to private place to have that. Some are toilet other are used to put garden tools, or maybe in this case for the pool

• What are they waiting for to delete this thing ???

• Appeal Denied- Thanks for the appeal, Agent. We took another look at the Portal in question and decided that it does not meet our criteria for removal at this time.

• edited February 18

Lmfao. How on earth was this accepted through wayfarer? I'm literally laughing now 🤣

It's even funnier when I read how niantic refused to remove it. Like come on. A toilet!!!

• Seriously ? What you need ? The portal is inside his house ?

• Si everybody can buy one, put in his garden. And is legit ? .....

• 2Didch2Didch ✭✭
    edited February 18

Hello Niantic,

Thanks for having a closer look to this request, as

1. it it is placed on a single family private property and is not shared or legally accessible by anybody else but the owner of this property,
    2. it is nothing else than a tiny garden storage space just like the one you can see in the picture above.

This "portal" has absolutely nothing to do in your games and shouldn't have appeared, as it doesn't meet any of your criterias at all.

Thanks.

• This literally translates as "Toilet in my garden"... Just plain wow....

• Seems like. Lol

-----------------------

So if one wants to have a couch portal, they should install a toilet in their garden. Thanks Niantic. 🤦😂

• If this is a private residential property, @Dieyz can appeal based on that fact, providing official proof (like government documents) that show that this indeed is a private residential property.

I still don't understand why this - https://lh4.ggpht.com/2qcRnlWNChZyxw1PL_WWjqgplh4yoR3PPgfhmK2mTX552groGrgJmd7Do1NpCws8bg3JvQAVvFJrsJdtt_C5=s13000 - should be a portal and how it got approved. But then I don't understand how a lot of portals got approved 😄

• La photo avec le quadrillage numéroté , est la photo du CADASTRE si ça ne suffit pas comme preuve officielle je ne sais pas de qu'elle preuve supplémentaire ont t'il besoin ??? 🤔

• The photo by itself doesn't say that it's from an official source. A link to that official source would be helpful. Also, considering that Niantic already replied to this appeal, and as far as I know, they don't look at the same appeal twice, I would suggest starting a new appeal, with all the additional proofs.