Soujourner Status !!

I know this is probably going to earn me a load of disagree points but what the hell...

How Many Sojourners have been lost so far due to the recent bugs and what was your longest attained/current day count

last time I could get into the app mine was longest/current = 65/66 (officially 66 days but it's the odd way the stats are registered)

Also how far have people walked since there accounts have been created including progress towards there soujourner.

Game registered 570km of Actual Walking for me.

This is just a post to take people's minds off things a little.

Comments

• royalravenroyalraven ✭✭
    edited February 7

1,670 days on the sojourner. All on original/Redacted client from the beginning of the stat to the end of the client. Let it go with the switchover. No longer have to worry about having multiple functioning phones to have at the ready or getting that random hack when life doesn't want me/need me to go get it. Freedom really. Now I don't care as much about bugs or issues as I have tolerance. Somewhat proud of that stat, as it shows commitment to a goal, but it wasn't proving anything else inherently beyond my own curiosity.

I also don't live near a portal and always had to make the effort count.

• GrogyanGrogyan ✭✭✭✭

Actually I would like to know if @NianticBrian or someone else at Niantic, who can provide a number of how many people are still going with their Sojourner since it came out.

• SSSputnikSSSputnik ✭✭✭

My wife and I have unbroken Sojourner.

We have a portal 100m from our house. We could crawl there if ill.

When traveling, Im lucky in that I have a company phone with roaming data.

The closest was probably crossing into Mongolia and Russia on the train from our start in China.

Our tour guide was probably weirded out we insisted on SIM cards as #1 priority.