Will Hexathlon badges be event badges like Anomalies or Achievement badges?

CliffMCliffM ✭✭✭✭✭

@NianticBrian For the two upcoming Hexathlon events, will the badges be positioned like event badges, starting at the the top/front, or will they be sorted/positioned like achievement badges, at the end of Anomaly badges, and float around like Mind Controller/Purifier/Explorer, etc?

I think since they are "Events" they should be treated like Anomaly badges, but the closest analog - Field Test - is treated like an Achievement Badge.

Comments

• CliffMCliffM ✭✭✭✭✭

So the answer is it is handled like Achievement badges. Sad I had to wait to answer my own question.

• MoogModularMoogModular ✭✭✭✭✭

Do note that anomaly badges did not originally default to the top. It can always be changed.

• KarM3LKarM3L ✭✭✭✭

@CliffM if I recall correctly one of the previous annomoly event badges was incorrectly pushed to the 'achiement' section

I sure hope that is the case this time, cause while it looks ok at the moment on my profile below the other nemises event, it would look so great later

• MoogModularMoogModular ✭✭✭✭✭

I have been around when anomaly badges would go with the other badges. I can see the agent profile being redesigned to sort by categories like the new items inventory.