Abuse Wayfarer

Now tell me it's okay to atlanat good hawke, false reasons to install then its exactly the same and approve them.

as this group of players will be punished, there is no limit to their arrogance, now they are stealing good candidates. Not only that, they set up fake beacons around the city, so now they reject my applications, since I am their number one enemy, they were completely placed on their pokemon.

I ask the administration of Niantic to take action, to punish all players who participated in the htom, this can not continue indefinitely, and they will not stop until they know that they will remain unpunished.

Comments

• CubeJDCubeJD ✭✭✭

Now I as you will create player for example Pogo, ' ll go and write the that me like, and the rest let remain fools. Here is such a smart player who has zero posts zero, in General everything. And Niantic will fall for this and will not check the information, here is the story, although the headline is already ready "how students cheated NIANTIC"

I wonder who you're writing this for. Is the skull too tight? To teach you? Although what you teach rams.

you can continue to lie like you can't lie, create fake accounts that you're not smart enough to do, and print fake posts.

How much time has passed I look at Niantic did not move a finger at all, reports do not care at all, but damn tired of the FSE do what you want, at least zasrit your fake portals the whole city I'm tired of

How many times have I heard "Fair play player" and that, all sorts of kazly, tyryat portals and create a fake and in General, no one cares, in the chat insults, who needs it. "We took action," they said. Well, well.

And still local players cripples and bots wagon, dislike every my post, **** as can, and then me say about than with you to talk, and Niantic speaks out, and if replies the "we adopted measures" " fair game player."

And where is the fair game if I have to record a video in minus 20 degrees in order to delete a fake, and not one, and then they tell me that there is not enough evidence. So you didn't even watch the video, it's a rock in the garden @NianticKN.

Of course, all this made me mad and I gave free rein to my emotions, I don't care about Niantic, which didn't help me, but only used words to dissuade me.

Keep the right direction.

• CubeJDCubeJD ✭✭✭
    edited February 3

you read the reasons for the refusal, and all this happened in one day, and the next two days there were my portals, you know my.

You see, I created them in one day and they disappeared in one day, and new ones appeared in the next two days, don't you understand how manipulated in Wayfarer

• CubeJDCubeJD ✭✭✭

Perhaps now the entire Niantic company will hate me. But I will say, I have nothing to lose, let them ban me, etc.. I've been fighting for three months, submitted a lot of reports, received 50% of refusals, and challenged everything here. I was always right in 99% of cases, there were reports on the players, and they continue to play as if nothing had happened.

They do not have anything that has not changed, the chat is, is, Wayfarer is, is, they themselves submit candidates, they themselves approve, they also steal others.

Fair play? Where? Where? Where is she? If the company folded its hands. Play man one figs you will get bored. Let these fakes remain, they at least do not go to the forum, we have less work.

• CubeJDCubeJD ✭✭✭

Who else can I tell about how Wayfarer works? how to reject portals and put your own stealing someone else's. How to avoid being banned? How to play 100500 accounts without admins? how to put counterfeits and get them to approve it?

all questions like @CubeJD Telegram

• CubeJDCubeJD ✭✭✭
    edited February 4

Почту не пробовал читать, или что отдельный аккаунт для игры создал, а точно это второй или десятый аккаунт на другом телефоне.

I did not try to read the mail, or that I created a separate account for the game, but this is exactly the second or tenth account on another phone.

Post edited by CubeJD on
  • CubeJDCubeJD ✭✭✭

Это что, читай что написано, причина отказа. Этих площадок сотня две по городу, большая часть кандидаты. Как можно в это играть, если группа лиц творит что им вздумается, а администрация только обещаниями кормит, и ни чего не сделать, даже формы для жалоб нет, хотя толку не будет.

This is what, read what is written, the reason for the refusal. There are two hundred of these sites in the city, most of them are candidates. How can you play this game if a group of people does what they want, and the administration only feeds promises, and nothing can be done, even there is no form for complaints, although it will not be useful.

their there plays man six, all in one chat sit, saw candidate my and asked, this whose, and in the answer "not our" "and understandable whose" let us his cut down, us Niantic, would still not what not will make,this brad will endlessly continue.

• CubeJDCubeJD ✭✭✭

Это что, читай что написано, причина отказа. Этих площадок сотня две по городу, большая часть кандидаты. Как можно в это играть, если группа лиц творит что им вздумается, а администрация только обещаниями кормит, и ни чего не сделать, даже формы для жалоб нет, хотя толку не будет.

This is what, read what is written, the reason for the refusal. There are two hundred of these sites in the city, most of them are candidates. How can you play this game if a group of people does what they want, and the administration only feeds promises, and nothing can be done, even there is no form for complaints, although it will not be useful.

• CubeJDCubeJD ✭✭✭

Уж молчали бы, в ПоГо у большинства по два аккаунта, сами игроки мне говорили, а у других по два телефона чтоб не обнаружили, а эти покемонщики помешались на кандидатах, "надо больше покетспотов, больше" только вам не чего не будет как играли так и будите играть.

"не удаляй подделки, не удаляй" "нам надо больше", как только что-то удаляется, сразу горит, в одном месте.

По вашему я совсем дурак, и вдруг у игрока мысли сложились с моими, и он решил воткнуть три номинации сразу, в замен моих, в один день вдруг все три сразу отклонили, в течении двух дней появились эти три одобренные уже.

Я скажу как было, увидели мои номинации, побежали быстренько сделали фото и воткнули свои, много ума не надо чтоб понять чьи они, я один с вами борюсь. Просто вы таким образом решили поднасрать.

Надоел ваш тупой бред. Играли бы нормально, не было бы всего этого. Нет решили что всё можно, теперь обижаются, и отстаивают слою лживую точку зрения, упертые бараны. Пускай меня забанят, хоть вас больше не увижу и не буду наблюдать за этим беспределом.

Really be silent, in Pogo the majority on two accounts, the players themselves told me, and the other two that have not found, and these pokemonmisty obsessed with the candidates "need more pokespots more" only to you, not what it will be like played and will play.

"don't delete fakes, don't delete" "we need more", as soon as something is deleted, it immediately burns, in one place.

On your I quite fool, and suddenly have player thought request with my, and he decided to stick three nomination immediately, in place my, in one day suddenly all three immediately rejected, in during two days appeared these three approved already.

I'll tell you how it was, saw my nominations, ran quickly took a photo and stuck their own, a lot of mind is not necessary to understand whose they are, I'm the only one fighting with you. It's just that you decided to make a fuss. 

I'm tired of your stupid nonsense. We would have played normally, there would not have been all this. No, they decided that everything is possible, now they are offended, and they defend a false point of view, stubborn sheep. Let me be banned, even if you are more

• TatiHashiTatiHashi ✭✭
    edited February 5

Currently, there is a feud between players in a certain area where Park Villa Lobos, São Paulo, Brazil (-23.5441282,-46.7260967) is boycotted by a great park large for players of all games in the scope that niantic offers. And a large refused area, very few POIs are accepted.

• Currently, there is a feud between players in a certain area where Park Vill a Lobos (-23.5499816,-46.7509193)

is boycotted by a great park large for players of all games in the scope that niantic offers. And a large refused area, very few POIs are accepted.