Approved Portal Not Online Yet (LONG TIME)

I waited a bit before reporting this as I read there was a bug in system previous month but now it has been long enough imo.

Portal was approved but does not populate in game. It is sufficiently far enough from all existing portals that this should not be an issue in any game but portal does not exist at all

Category [MISSING PORTAL]

Title of the Portal : McCready Park Playstructures

City : Milton

You can see in existing satelite photo (Google Maps)

There is an existing in game portal at #1 (43.49512, -79.88) McCready Park gazebo

I submitted #2 (43.495274, -79879951) McCready Park Playstructures

It was voted on and approved in game (DECEMBER 10th 2019)

It has been over a month and I do not yet have portal key and portal is not showing in any game yet

Is this a bug because submission was via my GO account and not my Ingress account and I should re-submit or is there any other reason portal is not online? It is more than far enough it should populate in both Ingress and GO

Comments

• Can't edit to add so replying to add the last picture

• XQlusioNXQlusioN ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 30

It's too close to the other portal.

It will not go live in any game.

Also, if you submit in PoGo,you won't get a key in Ingress

• XQlusioNXQlusioN ✭✭✭✭✭

Also the bug was that submissions stayed in Wayfarer

If you got an approval mail, it wasn't affected by that bug

• XQlusioNXQlusioN ✭✭✭✭✭

Also, the location you posted is no where near the playground.

So it seems reviewers moved it to its correct location and it was too close to the existing portal to come online.

• @XQlusioN ???

I posted the portal directly on top of the swingset (check coordinates) and took a picture of the swingset. Who would have moved it and to where??? (the point of the yellow arrow shows where it was set)

Its also a good 40+ feet (12+ metres) apart

I have seen tons of portals that were closer together in the map

• XQlusioNXQlusioN ✭✭✭✭✭

My bad, when I pasted the coordinates into iitc, it showed the marker on the corner of the park.

Anyway, the playground is less than 20m from the existing portal. So it will not go live