Invalid photo - Fairmeadows Park South Entrance

Category: Portal Photo

Title of the Portal: Fairmeadows Park South Entrance

City: West Des Moines, Iowa

Current "main" photo (left side) is wrong. It was added on accident when trying to select a nearby portal with a similar name. The photo shows a pavilion on the background which can be seen on satellite at the north end of the park at approx 41.576326, -93.73667

Thanks, and please let me know if additional supporting evidence is required.

Comments

• Appeal Accepted- Thanks for the appeal, Agent. Based on the evidence provided, we’ve removed the invalid images from the Portal.

• GendgiGendgi ✭✭✭

@NianticKN thanks for the appeal. Unfortunately the photo in question is still there. What's worse is somebody 👍 the photo, so I can't even change it. This photo is extremely misleading, causes confusion, and is wrong. I'm embarrassed my name is on it, but I messed up when suggesting to add a photo due to the similarity of a nearby portal.

Please review and remove the photo!

• GendgiGendgi ✭✭✭

@NianticKali can you please review above?

Fairmeadows Park South Entrance has an incorrect and misleading photo attached to it. @NianticKN says they removed the photo, however it is still present on the portal.

Can you please remove it? Thanks!

• GendgiGendgi ✭✭✭

@NianticKN have you had the chance to review above? The incorrect photo is still attached to the portal. Can you please remove it?

• GendgiGendgi ✭✭✭

@NianticKN can you please review above when you have a minute?

Fairmeadows Park South Entrance at 41.572369, -93.734759 still has the incorrect photo attached to it, and it is the primary photo. Can you please remove that photo? It is incorrect and of a different sign several hundred meters away.

Thanks!