[Feature Request] Re-submit button

For those times when you get a trailmarker marked as a generic business, or a church with a clear Streetview that gets rejected due to Mismatched Location, (Both from personal experience) I'd like to see an "Edit and Re-submit" button where you can make amendments to the title, description, location and supporting statement to then put it back for review.

If possible, maybe being able to see that this is a re-submission when you review it and why it was rejected previously.

Tagged:

Comments

• That would simply result in every portal being resubmitted time and time again, because reviewers are "always wrong".

• This issue of people making repeat submissions already happens anyway, but I do agree... this system would have to somehow tie in to the number of submissions available in the scanner, or it would be wide open for abuse.

We've all had bogus rejections, and the current solution is to keep resubmitting (assuming you are in geographic proximity and have photos or can retake them). I had to submit a church 4 times, for example, because it was rated generic business - and the only reason I could come up with is that street view shows the building as an empty storefront.

• HydracyanHydracyan ✭✭✭✭✭

Resubmit manually and better than th previous.

• With Wayfarer displaying your photos, you can already do this by saving them as long as you're within 25km.

• Great idea. I'd really like to see this in game.

• JosmanuJosmanu ✭✭✭

honestly it will become a fest of resubmit until approved but right now that is what it is with the system letting you send portals from your couch by just having the pictures

• It's like that anyway. Just means I and many many others wouldn't have to copy and paste the information back in. Just because something gets rejected once doesn't mean it

a: shouldn't be in game

b: should have been rejected

Many things in my area have taken more than one attempt to get approved and I live in a very historic area and the submitted items are more than worthy POI's.

• Most players who believe in their nominations would make an effort to improve the info provided to get it through. I personally make better submissions than in-person ones by using saved photos, because I can take the time to ideally crop photos and research the information that helps get it through Wayfarer.

I'm usually busy (like REALLY busy) when I find cool portal potentials, and just getting the photos taken is an accomplishment. Getting to type everything in at the same time is an extremely rare possibility. I know signal issues were the reason for the 25km range and saved photos, but they've helped me immensely because of my hectic routine.

• GearGliderGearGlider ✭✭✭✭✭

A "resubmit" button, but it takes you to a screen that says you can resubmit it in person.