The World L6 HCF Timeline 2019

ArwethArweth ✭✭
edited January 8 in SITREPs

Hello agents! 🖖

If you are a fan of homogeneous fields, you probably noticed our CALL for registration -> 6-layer Homogeneous Control Field. (If you’re not a fan, perhaps you will be soon! 😜😇) The Call for registration was released in October, 2019. Since then, we gathered almost forty registrations, up to end of the year. We want to thank you for all the registrations! ✌️

Some of them were duplicates and a few of them even tried to register a non-homogeneous fielding operations! 😅 Anyway, it was (and is) fantastic to see so many attempts, and most of them successfully mastered! 👍️

Some stats:

👉️ We have registrations from Asia, Australia and Europe. We are still waiting for the first six-layer homogeneous field from Africa or from North or South America.

👉️ What is even more pleasant, there was 6 successful L6 HCF from the Enlightened in the past year! Three times more than the previous year! One in five HCF come from the ENL now! Go for more of them, Greens! It is not just Resistance fun, you can also do it, and you are able to do it very well! I’ve seen it !! 💪💚

👉️ We discovered a lot of L6 HCF in China we did not know about before! Thx to @AHdoc for helping with translation and registration. And for introducing me into Chinese HCF Society (gosh, I do not understand even one Chinese symbol and there are 150 Chinese agents in that chat... strange, but very kind and nice, thank you! 😅)💙

👉️ Approx. ratio 1 : 2 : 4 (zerofield : core : baseline) exists in the methods used to build HCF and there are some unspecified/combined constructions. The latter are particularly awesome! They suggest the authors understand HCF very well and are able to adjust their linkplans to their requirements and limitations, whatever they are; weather, availability of keys and agents... ! 💪

All accepted registrations can be viewed on the web: letsmakehcf.eu

Over the past few months I have met many interesting agents, I have talked a lot about HCF, crossed links and other XM phenomena. I am very glad that there is so much interest among the agents and it was a pleasure to read all those sitreps and to have all those chats with the authors and their followers around the world, to see so much fun and happiness as they went on their way to achieving this level of the homogeneous field mastery. Thx for sharing it with me!

@57Cell and I both wish you many many beautiful homogeneous fields in the year 2020! Enjoy all of them and remember: Build HCF, write a report about it and….

💙💚 👉  REGISTER YOUR HCF  👈 💚💙

Post edited by Arweth on

Comments