Screen keeps freezing while trying to charge remote portals!!!

Dirndl21Dirndl21 ✭✭
edited December 2019 in App Feedback

I lose my sight every time I try to charge a remote portal but have to wait around 20 seconds lag looking at a screen like the one above. I find this the most annoying bug in our scanners because of the waste of time and the little reaction speed to defend our portals when someone is attacking a portal we want to defend.

It'd be great this bug to be fixed as New Year's or Epiphany’s gift. In any case, I wish a Happy New Year to every agent, regardless of whether they are Enlightened or Resistance. I'll see you on the battlefield though!!!

Comments

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭

what phone? the latest update fixed all the freeze issues for me and many, havent had a freeze issue now in over a month soon.

• Dirndl21Dirndl21 ✭✭
    edited January 1

Really?? I have such freeze issues from the very beginning of Ingress Prime with my Doogee BL7000, Android version 7.0 Nougat and currently with Ingress version 2.38.3

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭

I think it must be your phone... not sure what a doogee bl700 is ?

• DSkatauriDSkatauri ✭✭✭

I have some some freezes after +-20 minutes of active glyphing+recharging on my moto z2play,but just sometimes,my gf has much more freezes on her samsung a7(2016).Seems it depend on how powerful the device used is,'cos i've checked that on my previous Redmi 4x and it got lags on active charge too.