Let's ring in the New Year, Ingress style!

So ends 2019. It's had it's ups and downs, but let's celebrate our best Ingress moments and memories from the year and start off 2020 on the positives.

1. Post your favourite Ingress photo
  2. What is your best Ingress memory or experience from 2019?
  3. What most are you looking forward to for Ingress 2020?

Happy New Year!!🥂

Comments

• This picture is basically my answer for 1) & 2) my favorite memory of 2019 is my first Anomaly and Mission day ever in Guadalajara México 🇲🇽 ... It was a bit tiring but worth it.

What most are you looking forward to for Ingress 2020? More opportunities of assist to the upcoming Anomalies, to have Prime improving more each time and become the ultimate scanner.

• MirthmakerMirthmaker ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2019

Taken as an after FS adventure. Paying homage to an agent I respect.

Across the street from an out of town portal I held for a little while. Some of the DMV people will know where this is. Second best moment of year one in Ingress for this agent.

Best is making garb to play ingress in.

As for what I want in 2020, more updates like this last one. Can play eight hours straight with zero tech hiccups; lvl 16; a second half of the year chock full of anomalies; Niantic getting their house in order so that the tech and people sides of the equation match or improve.

• 010000110110101010000110110101 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2019

All photos are from Abaddon Prime Chicago and it was the best Anomaly that I've attended. I was selected as an Embedded Reporter and took a lot of photos and a couple videos during the event. This trip was the first long distance trip that @RiverS0ng21 and I took together. Also still have to say thank you to Agent @vidicon for saving our butts from a canceled Airline flight due to inclement weather. She made sure River and I made it home safe.

What I look forward to in 2020 is attending many more events and spending more time with @RiverS0ng21. The first event that I'm attending in 2020 is Ingress First Saturday Glendale, California.

• ChiisaiKumaChiisaiKuma ✭✭✭
    edited December 2019

1+2:

8 very very long minutes. And one very very proud moment.

3. More anomalies always, and the community, including Niantic, refinding and redefining itself.