New Event, New Bug

The game is allowing me to link every portal in my keys inventory, even blue and turquoise!

And now it throws me from the game and ask me for to choose a Side!!!!

Any news about it?

Comments

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭

restart game, its heavy server overloaded now....

• EvilSuperHerosEvilSuperHeros ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2019

It's been doing it off and on since the new event started. Hopefully someone will turn up some additional processing power.

I ended up giving up on my plans due the client being very unstable and not allowing me to perform basic actions. Drove quite a bit out of my way to grab some uniques only to be constantly stopped by the client just not wanting to behave.

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭✭

yeah i went home lastnight also during server issues.. was around 200 points but still no medal and scanner errors on glyphs so i just lost interest....

• EvilSuperHerosEvilSuperHeros ✭✭✭✭✭

And it's back. @NianticBrian I'm not sure how we are to be inspired to play when the game can't handle the load. Anyone want to add a couple more hamsters to the servers?

Unable to do anything. Reload gives a black screen. Same issues as yesterday. I guess too many people trying to play Ingress again.

• AnimaIControIAnimaIControI ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2019

this Landed in the wrong thread, and it won’t let me delete. Sorry. The mechanics of this forum dumb

Post edited by AnimaIControI on