AP Toplist - December 2019

ZorigZorig ✭✭

December update on the toplist available now.

As we already knew the 2x AP gave us some climb ups on the list around position 25+. The top 20 were almost untouched. The gaps on the top are way too high to have a rank change within 1 month.

The top 3 by gaining ap are the usual suspects, no need to mention them i guess. πŸ˜…

But finally a german agent again in the top gain ranks. @geop (532 million, ENL) from Nuremburg with gaining 35 Mio AP this month which gave him rank 4. Congratulations!

We still see some retirements going on, even if slowly, some dedicated ap players are loosing interest somehow. Lets see if the new avatars can change that... πŸ™ˆ

New entries: (all from Japan)

83 -Β @hanlib (511 million, ENL)

95 - @kyoshiyoshi (490 million, RES)

98 - @JJ0405 (485 million, RES)

# The entry level raised to 380 mio. (+10 mio in comparison to the previous month)

# Who wants to stay in the list must step up now, the entry level still raises every month. In the near future it will be at 400 million. Maybe @NianticBrian will find a way to keep the top agents motivated who put so much time into this game. Maybe an automated list (every week or month would be enough) for ingame statistics so we don't need to do this on our own .... πŸ™„

Where do i find the list?

http://topingress.com

How do i join?

If you have more ap than 370 mio or know someone else who does please leave a comment here.

Get in contact

Feel free to add some comments here or just say hello in our telegram group:Β https://t.me/joinchat/DY9H9VD365ieNjwNBXDqLQ

You can make our work easier by joining the agent stats group so we can pull your data every month without pinging you:Β https://www.agent-stats.com/groups.php?group=54a25da36f7571.74221475

Comments

• zingekippizingekippi ✭✭

Hi Zorig. Thank you for updating the listπŸ˜ƒ

I found new Japanese agent, will you check it out?

@hdakhsym (ENL, about 489 million AP)

• EvilSuperHerosEvilSuperHeros ✭✭✭✭✭

@Zorig Thanks for updating the list. I'm around 375 million AP, thought I'm not likely to climb in AP that fast anymore due to lack of play by other faction as well as pending any further recursions until Niantic decides what we actually get from them (not like they haven't had time to decide, it's been a year now).

How many agents besides @morka and maybe @DarkKn1ght are still on the top AP list, that were actually on the old (from Nov. 11.2014) list of the top 2,000 agents?

• ZorigZorig ✭✭

The sheet has a history. If you scroll to the right you will see all the previous months and years. It might be some work to check against the old list from 2014 but could be done within an hour i guess.

• I’ m hovering around 365 Million AP, am a member of the Agent Stats Group and the Telegram Channel. Hope to be added soon if I can catch up the the AP cut off line I seem to miss every month.

• EvilSuperHerosEvilSuperHeros ✭✭✭✭✭

You have to play a bunch and from what I've seen, either be in an area where both sides are active, or have a ton of flip cards to flip your fields and re-throw.

• tehstonetehstone ✭✭✭

@Zorig Do you track Recon badge stats at all? I'm looking for anything besides the Agent Stats leaderboard.