Ingress 2.38.3 Release Notes
You should receive an update to Ingress 2.38.3 coming soon, which includes the following changes:
- Feature: Added Agent Avatars, custom map screen avatars, starting with Toast, Scanner [Resistance], and Scanner [Enlightened]. More avatars are coming soon, stay tuned.
- UI: Removed portal flame from map screen.
- UI: Redesigned visuals for Lawson Power Cube and Circle K Power Cube, now Hypercube.
- UI: Redesigned agent profile. Tapping the agent icon opens the icon equip screen; tapping the agent avatar opens the avatar equip screen.
- UX: Added link to equip agent avatars to the Store.
- Bugfix: Reduced data usage at startup by loading Store items after entering menus.
- Bugfix: Removed large Prime avatar from appearing at startup. Pika pika.
- Bugfix: Portal key images load after exiting Remote Portal View.
- Bugfix: Fixed aspect ratio issue and overlapping elements on certain devices.
- Bugfix: Fixed issue with Select all button.
- Bugfix: Onboarding music respects volume settings.