Upgrades??

Looking for a little help here. I currently have 9 POI’s in upgraded status. The oldest has been there for over 15 days. Is anyone else seeing this happen?

Comments

• Is this unusual for your area?

• GendgiGendgi ✭✭✭

@Ochemist in my area, I was consistently getting Upgrades and having them closed out in ~24 hours, 2 days max, even after Wayfarer. For the first week or so of PoGO nomination/Wayfarer access, I was still experiencing that.

Now, I'm sitting with a dozen nominations with upgrades that have been upgraded for days to weeks. One of my nominations has had an upgrade assigned for 2 weeks as of today and is still in queue. Since then, I've been assigning upgrades to random older nominations to see what happens. Even nominations that were already in voting for months have not budged an inch (that I can tell, of course).

Upgrades have become unreliable in my area, to say the least.

• Interesting. And frustrating! I haven't experienced this personally, so have nothing helpful to add, but I hope things speed up for you.

• GendgiGendgi ✭✭✭
    edited December 2019

@Ochemist it's partly (greatly) related to the number of nominations being made and number of reviewers in your Region. Unfortunately, my active region has a ridiculous backlog and not enough reviewers.

Ironically, I mainly play just a few miles into my Region, and I can go into the adjacent Region, make a nomination, and have it approved within days without an upgrade. Seriously.

Edit to add: I appreciate your interest, anyways, and I'm glad your area is still going well! Please remember to continue to vote - that's the only way to help other regions out and make sure only deserving nominations make it into the game!

• OchemistOchemist ✭✭✭
    edited December 2019

Yep, I see the same thing. The difference in different directions around my city is nuts.

Frustrating that things have changed so dramatically for you, though.

• AgentB0ssAgentB0ss ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2019

At least your starting to get more natural approvals.

Edit: You mad bro?