Selecting resonators in deploy screen

I have two issues with selecting resonators in deployment screen:

1. When you deploy a resonator and immediately select another slot (before the reso is actually deployed), it won't stay selected and Prime will select another (default) slot for the next resonator. This is very annoying, I often want to deploy the L7 resonator opposite from the L8, so I manually select the slot, but I now have to wait before the first one is actually deployed, this makes it slower to deploy resonators where you want them. This was not the case in Redacted.
  2. The space to click to select a resonator is too small. When upgrading I often accidently click on the username of the user that placed the reso, while trying to click the spot to upgrade.

Comments

• I made a video some days ago to post about this, good you make it.

This is the video with a few examples of resonator selected and goes to next slot.

• starwortstarwort ✭✭✭✭✭

The slot always moves counter-clockwise, so a workaround is to select the next slot in clockwise order to the one you actually want to deploy in. It sucks that we have to do this, but it does save a second or two.

• 1valdis1valdis ✭✭✭✭✭

This should be fixed, along with slot reset when you selected it manually before reso has been deployed. And even better if there are bigger reso buttons eventually.

• I haven't tried deploying all 45 res on prime.

It used to be easy - deploy 8r1 then just keep selecting the same location.