5 year old Portal Submission, Delete my info please Niantic

Dear Ingress Operations,

As much as I admire your dedication and hard work in trying to clear your backlog of submitted portals, I would kindly ask you to delete and remove all portal submissions from me as I no longer am playing Ingress. This is because you have decided to force the majority of player who were happy with the "redacted" version aka the original version of Ingress before it became a Pokemon skinned version of the game we supported from the very beginning of its inception.

In addition it is laughable that you are finally just now in 2019 deciding that a portal submission in 2014 is not up to your standards or in your words in your "don't submit" or does not meet your "acceptance criteria".

FIVE YEARS (5 YEARS) it took you to decide this! FIVE. I am glad I am not playing Ingress anymore these days despite being a founder and an early adopter. Niantic and whatever it had become is a joke and shadow of what it could have been.

Take me off your mailing list and as mentioned above take down all my submissions and please, never again contact me about your banal portal submissions, successful or otherwise.

Regards,

W

Comments