Minimum time in-queue?

TheFarixTheFarix ✭✭✭✭✭

Does anyone happen to know what the minimum time a nomination has to spend in queue before it goes into voting? There are a few nominations I like to make (hidden gems/hyper-local spots), but the "in field" description is going to be very basic and I like to know how much time I will have to fix them up.

Comments

• TheismanTheisman ✭✭✭✭

All depends where you are unfortunately, mine tend to go from in queue to voting within about 7 days, others about 60 miles from me have theirs sit in queue for about 4 months before it goes into voting

• If you're doing it same day you're probably safe. I still have things in queue from May.

• SoylentGrienSoylentGrien ✭✭✭✭✭

Anecdotal evidence is an absolute minimum of 24 hours. Plus there is some variable time on top of that depending on the queue in that area.

• ZaltysZaltys ✭✭✭
    edited November 28

I had half-dozen portals approved in less than 12 hours. All of them were in the same small area, none upgraded. Normally approvals range from two days to a week here (faster for rejections), so it was quite unusual.

Never saw them go into voting, either. Seemed to jump directly from queue to approved. ...come to think about it, maybe Niantic checked and approved those manually for whatever reason.

• xWhoabotxWhoabot ✭✭✭

Since PoGo started allowing submissions, my average time-in-queue is about three days. Before, it was almost automatic that I'd go straight to voting.

But, I did have one yesterday that had been in queue for five days, went to voting, and was approved in three hours. Either I got extremely lucky, or the "in queue" is buggy.

• PerringaidenPerringaiden ✭✭✭✭✭

Does anyone happen to know what the minimum time a nomination has to spend in queue before it goes into voting?

Between zero and one minutes.

I've seen stuff go into voting on the same day, and one person's portal approved within two hours. It's far more about what is in queue, and where people are reviewing in numbers. If the queue in a given cell is all blocked up because no-one else is reviewing that region, it'll wait until it has enough outsiders before unclogging.