New badges?

Hello everyone

I've been wondering about Guardian and Recruiter badges which were taken out from the game and I wonder then, will new badges be added in the future?

What do you think it would be a good idea for new badges?

If we take our stats and we make them badges, we'd have a "Destroyed fields" and "Destroyed links" badge, don't you think so?

Greetings !

Comments

• grendelwulfgrendelwulf ✭✭✭✭✭

Approximation of how many cells you would need to visit to earn black. C"Mon @NianticBrian I know you can make this happen. Think of all they travelling our agents have done over the years, participating in far off anomalies, submitting portals in remote areas. They deserve something like this.

• LandelerenLandeleren ✭✭
    edited November 2019

Hmm...

• Supporter - Increase the level of existing portals. Max one point per portal per day. Upgrades to your own portals and upgrades to your own resonators do not count.
    • Commander - Create missions.

== Decorative Badges == These badges celebrate performing difficult feats. Not everyone will unlock them, thus they do not count towards level requirements.

• World Traveler (year) - Hack 80% of all active portals in the world in the designated year at least once. An agent can only get this badge once per account.
    • Bridger - Create a field that has at least one side that is over 1,000 km in length.
  • I think a world traveler badge would be nice, but it should be like HPWU, just hack a certain number of portals in a foreign country or something like that.

Bridger one its like longest link, since this record is already in our scanner, it should be a medal (it already was a medal in certain event this year though)