My media

What am I supposed to do with these things? Why is it not part of the app???

Comments

• Looks like you're almost to inventory cap, so I'd say recycle or drop them. They hold up precious space for useful gear. Watch them though if you're interested in the story/lore.

• Recycling them as they aren't useful to me.

• TheismanTheisman ✭✭✭✭

Honestly never looked at any media in game apart from the first ever one I hacked, since then instantly recycle them as trash otherwise they are just wasted space

• @ArrayQueue those media are related to the current NEMESIS story arc linked to the game. If you look in The Investigation section things might be more clear. These media have no impact on the game itself but are a part of the The Tessellation story that is also happening. You do not need to keep them, but if you want to join in on the fun then you may want to consider reviewing them.

• HydraulinskiHydraulinski ✭✭✭✭✭

What am I supposed to do with these things?

Click and watch.

Why is it not part of the app???

They are! Even have a specific category on inventory carrousel for them.

They're links to videos or pictures, once you saw them you can delete. They're not directly inside because nobody wants to randomly hack a 50mb+ file...

• And having them in YouTube also makes it convenient to watch them on pretty much anything from smartphones to large TVs and desktops/laptops instead of just something that can run Ingress.