Ingress 2.36.1 Release Notes

You should soon receive an update to version 2.36.1 of the Ingress Prime app, which includes the following changes:

================

Ingress Prime

Release Notes

v. 2.36.1

================

• UI: Updated Nearby portals panel background to be semi-transparent.
  • UX: Added haptic feedback to long-press menu.
  • Bugfix: MAP button loads map preview after starting or aborting a mission.
  • Bugfix: Agent header is visible on deploy and recharge screens even after zooming out.

Comments

• GreenVamGreenVam ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dear Niantic staff, fix this.

• jontebulajontebula ✭✭✭✭✭

I hope Niantic remove COMM up right. Cant click on portals i see when its back or to near COMM only ports to COMM.

• GreenVamGreenVam ✭✭✭✭✭
    ingress update 10.234.5:
    we fixed bugs of the previous version
    and moved the hack button half a pixel up))))

• Where is the drawing of the railway?

• Can we maybe get swipe gestures in order to summon the COMMS and information panels like they are in default view? That way we can still click the portals where the information would be getting in the way, but can still quickly pull them up by swiping upwards or inwards or even by long pressing from where the panels usually are?

Hope we get it in Prime and we only can hack special bew item/items and better normal items from Special portals.

• GrogyanGrogyan ✭✭✭✭✭

Niantic have actually done this quite a lot over the years already.

So when the game has had the majority of the issues resolved, we may see something new, requiring agents to visit sponsored portals.

In fact, Niantic are beginning to rollout sponsored PoIs.

This can then mean Niantic have the option for even get 10x of item A from sponsored portals for nPeriod of time

I hope Niantic fix it soon world wide every were. I think it is to small now and better with Rocket pokéstops in Ingress but i know ingress get new cool name. Sposored are on same place often in large city. If we get Rocket from Pokémon GO we get it everywhere in the world. Now locked to same place. Rocket random and we can see it on very small location on countryside. Sposored portals dont random and good on countryside and more locations in the world.

• Jo0LzJo0Lz ✭✭✭✭✭

So sad to see we'll have to endure another four weeks of the Glyph hack bug :(

• Can we maybe have Redacted back while they are dealing with all the tiny and not-so-tiny bugs that annoy everyone? 😁

• After you select sort by name and come back, the check mark is still by "name" but the sort order isn't. I tap "Name" again and it re-sorts without having to restart the game.

• Jo0LzJo0Lz ✭✭✭✭✭

No. Stop asking for it.

Yeah, and some of them are really annoying and time consuming. At least we can link now. If it's not too far away. xD

• Hello,

this is a translation in French of the message posted by NianticBrian on Monday, November 18th 2019.

Ceci est une tranduction en français du message posté par NianticBrian (lundi 18 novembre 2019).

Vous allez prochainement recevoir la mise à jour de l'appli Ingress Prime. Cette version 2.36.1 inclut les changements suivants :

================

Ingress Prime

Notes de mise à jour

v. 2.36.1

================

Interface graphique :

• Sur la carte, le fond des panneaux indiquant les portails à proximité devient semi-transparent.

Expérience utilisateur :

• Ajout d'une vibration haptique au menu obtenu par appui long sur la carte.

Correction de bogues :

1. Après avoir commencé ou abandonné une mission, le bouton CARTE affiche une prévisualisation de la carte.
    2. L'entête de l'agent est visible sur les écrans de déploiement et de recharge, même après un dézoom.
  • Dear Nia, I think we don't need the animation of objects given by hack followed by a cart showing the list of same things,cart that stays until you click on it.....maybe something like pokemon go: a quick view of hacked items on screen side and they just disappear by themselves...

• edited November 2019

We had precisely that for Redacted, for seven years? It seems like the least thing to worry about.

• Thought the freezing issue was a device issue until I changed device and saw the same thing. And this phone has much better specs than the previous model.

• Nope, doesn't work. It might do some sorting, but doesn't sort all the keys. Maybe I have too many keys for Prime to handle, but Redacted had no issues with Name sorting.

• I'm also still experiencing issues with the alphabetical sorting of keys in 2.36.1 as per the screenshots below.

Seems to get worse the further into the alphabet I attempt to delve, and is almost 100% guaranteed to happen if I switch out of the app and go back into it, no matter where I am in the alphabet.

Recharging (and key management more generally) still seems to be the single most battery-draining activity I can do in Prime. If I sit down to charge all the keys in my inventory with 100% battery, I can never get through the whole 450 or so keys without having the phone run out of battery. Phone gets SUPER hot.

• Not sure, but for me sorting by name gets messed up when I exit keys inventory or if I change sorting to Distance and then back to Name. As long as I am in the keys inventory and don't touch sorting, I can switch out of the game (unlike Redacted, it stays on exactly same screen and doesn't go back to the map). If I exit the keys inventory back to map, by accident or by my decision, in almost all cases the sorting gets messed up once I got back into the key inventory. And once it gets messed up, the only way to resolve it is to restart the game. It kinda sucks now, cause I can either just recharge all my keys in alphabetical order or do everything else.

• Still waiting for feature parity, especially railroad tracks and a compass that rotates

• Jo0LzJo0Lz ✭✭✭✭✭

Add "Portal hopping" through keys to that list. Right now, we can only enter remote portal view from the key carrousel. You can't enter remote portal view if you select a portal from the scanner.

I still want to glyph hack normally without constantly having to re-enter glyph commands because the glyph sequence won't start.

• Oh and the bug that selects a portal on scanner whenever one uses a Power Cube.

• starwortstarwort ✭✭✭✭✭

What's that one? I don't think I've ever once encountered anything like that.

• starwortstarwort ✭✭✭✭✭

Does entering one of the keys count as leaving the inventory? I've often had...

• keys are sorted
    • touch a key
    • recycle the key
    • keys are now jumbled

or

• keys are sorted
    • touch a key
    • recharge the key
    • exit the key
    • keys are now jumbled

If I sit down to recharge keys, I can't recharge more than a couple of dozen without having to restart the game because the sort order messed up - and that's with not doing anything else at all in game.

• DSktrDSktr ✭✭✭✭

Why there aren't info in release notes about warning bar ("aware surroundings etc") was moved to center and all interface outside this warning is blurred or dimmed or idk(my English isn't perfect but i'm lazy to use translator). Now it seems that no action can be done while that unnessesary Ok will be pressed.

https://us.v-cdn.net/6031689/uploads/245/F78OGS4CFGMI.png There was an error displaying this embed.