Self-introduction

masa9noheromasa9nohero ✭✭✭
edited June 2019 in General

Hi😆

I'm ENL agent "masa9nohero" live in Osaka Japan.

My play-style is Recharge, CF create and Bio card trade😀

Love beer and beer🍺🍺

Started on June 10, 2015.

Comments

• DigitalisDigitalis ✭✭✭
    edited June 2019

agent @Digitalis, enl forever, january 2013 start date.

poc, orga, ops, setup, team captain, bike team, car team, cluster team, etc...but best known as skateboard agent.

anomaly junky

love,love love me some shards.

best recorded was 20 to 1 kc anomaly, operators watched me drop a starburst defended by 20 all alone. 😎 (i didnt know the numbers till after, just saw a pack in front of me)

who else we got here?

• Hello there, here is agent @Polderong , Resistance since 14/12/2012, not as active as I used to be. I'm from Costa Rica

• GlenuendoGlenuendo ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2019

I started out in Southern Utah with the Resistance. Loved it down there. I'm now in the Flathead Valley. Since I'm a desert rat, I tend to play more here in the summer than the winter. 😀

• My original ingress agent name is fatb0yslim33. I've adopted the name FBS because that's what resistance agents called me in their chats. I pride myself on bringing people together and battling against all odds. The community is everything and this is more than just a game. It's about people. 🙌

• jplolojplolo ✭✭✭

We should meet up and have beer. I love beer too. Nice to meet you.

• BunnyPrimeBunnyPrime ✭✭✭

Agent BunnyPrime, ENL, and I live in the Seattle area in beautiful Washington state, USA.

I've been an Ingress agent for almost 4 years. I like missions -- I've done nearly 4000. A mission was one of the first things I did when I started playing. My meta-game is blending one banner to the next based on colors and/or themes, I plan for months in advance sometimes, and as I travel a lot it can be challenging figuring out which banners to do at each location so they all look good together.

I've also done 24 mission days, have gotten my onyx explorer and am working on onyx pioneer and my FS badge. I like exploring my world though Ingress, and it has taken me to many places I would never have gone were it not for the game.

These days I don't have a lot of time to play, so most of my play has been FS or an evening or two doing a banner while on a trip. I recursed and gaining AP has been a very slow process .. I'm nearly back to L11 (will be after the bonus from last FS is awarded).

• TerranceTerrance ✭✭✭

Agent Terrance here. I make a lot of small nested triangles. Occasionally I make them a few orders of magnitude larger. My play style has evolved from crawling along in the founder years, to intense optimisation of the fields-to-links ratio these days. I'm always down for meetups involving cake.

• Patka07Patka07 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2019

Hi! I'm @Patka07 from Poland. Resistance agent since May 2016. I love riding a bike and collecting MU. Also love glyphing. This game teached me exploring so now I often travel to capture uniques:)

• DrThodDrThod ✭✭✭

Agent Name: DrThod - ENL. Started shortly after Prime Day last year.

Gaming since 35 years in various games. Like statistical analysis of games and figure out the inner workings. Did so for a long while in PokemonGo - until some research that indicated possible cross-game use of data got me looking into Ingress - and I got hooked. One anomaly (Bristol), one FS organized and helped as OP for Dover/Folkestone in the starburst world record.

I do have my own blog at DrThod,com that features my analysis. I'm currently working on glyph-hack speed bonus - and the numbers look 'interesting'. More to come pretty soon.