How do you keep going when you have lost your mojo?

ZinkyZonkZinkyZonk ✭✭✭
edited November 2019 in Wayfarer (Archive)

I have enjoyed very much finding pois. 150 plus portals discovered.

Yet i have a fragility i get really ground up by the wayfarer result of no. Park signs, painted murals and playgrounds requiring multiple submissions. Valid Pois bizarre reasons or no reasons

Things being too close. Tell me explicitly the rules.!!! Allow me to reposition my out by 1m submissions

Was too clever did a sat review of my suburb and the 9 others around it. 200 pois list then visited 60 plus parks still got photos on my camera for 100 portals. Playgrounds, gazebos, park signs....100% pois

The lack of acknowledgement that ingress folk created the database. The meanness of a small minority of pogo players who thought ingress folk were being lazy. Yet the choke on the other side of only 14 subs per fortnight and the random rejections and too closes.

I feel used and underused at the same time. And i feel really hurt by the randomness

Post edited by ZinkyZonk on

Comments

• harkonnnenharkonnnen ✭✭✭✭

Submit or don't, if feel unappreciated then just do ones that you will interact with.

No one that submits alot has a 100% strike rate, again resubmit or move on.

While Niantic is always caged about the info, its S19 cell and/or 20m for too close, so if in doubt place it on the far corner of the POI

• Know all of that @harkonnnen since july this year. 1.5 years into submitting

Got circles in my iitc. I know how to place markers on each poi so as to maximise number of pois being portalised in the park.

Over achieved. With the sat view thing.

Leaning to just help out the pogo folk with ideas. I have little kids spending 20mins to go out to photograph a playground to have it come back no or a duplicate....is not very fun