I feel like rejecting just because of the rudeness

Comments

• sophielabsophielab ✭✭✭
    edited November 2019

Is 1 star flag for abuse an option?

Normally, I just skip stuff like this. I've also politely just asked the reviewer to please look of satelite sometimes. I think I also just re-submitted something I got rejected about a year ago. I don't become that obsessed with a particular submission.

• 0X00FF000X00FF00 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have personally been a victim of very poor not-guideline-following OPR reviewers. One thing took me SEVEN TIMES of repeated effort. You probably don't want to know how long my "essay" was in the description, this being before Prime's contextual text box. I was understandably frustrated too.

But even with the current spat of fake rejections, I still only resort at worst to pointing out links to where they can find updated AMAs. And even then this is not enough. Case in point, a 3x (and counting) rejected "playplace". It'll make it through eventually guys, and while your collective "agreements" count may be going up as a result of your rejection nonsense, you're wasting everybody's time and energy in the meantime.

• Yup. I generally don't pay attention to irrelevant stuff in the supporting statement (e.g., "would make a good stop/portal," etc.), but this is probably abusive and certainly shouldn't be rewarded.

• One star for abuse is most definitely an option. I know people get frustrated with rejections, but that's the nature of the game.

• AgentB0ssAgentB0ss ✭✭✭✭✭

1* Abuse for sure, they are 1 Rude 2, calling reviewers idiots. Stuff gets denied sometimes, resubmitting and being a **** doesnt help your case.

• i'm seeing more and more of these lately, I just reject them.

Anything instructing how to review rather than showing why the submission is valid is an instant no.

• Yes it's a touch to far but if some reviewers keep rejecting perfectly good nominations this is what happens. I'm not saying accept this but just be mindful that not all reviewers keep updated with what is acceptable.

• That would be true of a lot of submitters as well. Truthfully, this submission is not that great. It could be argued to be temporary in nature and it doesn't have any signage. It looks like a natural feature (boulder) with some screening tables and some log slices on some gravel.

• Absolutely agree with you submitters also should stay updated. Also I agree that particular submission isnt the best.

Faults on both sides I guess. But I wouldn't rate any less if I in the reasoning someone said "this is 5 stars" maybe I've missed something.

Yo could more argue with that submission that there is no supporting photo taking the duh out of it.

• harkonnnenharkonnnen ✭✭✭✭

The is NO reason for that supporting statement ever. The submission is avg at best and a case could easily be made for why it is and isnt a good example of a POI. The main picture to me would be the supporting picture and a closer more specific picture should be the main.