Free Anomelies!

jontebulajontebula ✭✭✭
edited November 9 in Anomalies

Please make anomelies free again. Now Niantic take money for anomelies and i stop go to anomelies now when Niantic take real money for anomelies.

Please listen on agents feedback and make anomelies free again!

@RedSoloCup

Comments

• jontebulajontebula ✭✭✭
    edited November 9

I hope Niantic make anomelies free again and as before. I hope Niantic fix sponsored Anomelies soon and all agents get free Anomelies.

Post edited by jontebula on
  • DSkatauriDSkatauri ✭✭✭

Actually i skipped this RR 'cos it was with paid badge. If i will want paid badge i will buy it(we got ingame store for that). This anomaly was experimental,and i think Nia have collected enough statistics to see if a paid anomaly was a good idea,especially with fixed price for diffirent countries with diffirent income. I will not participate in this conditions,but that's my own(!) choice. Somebody will,somebody won't.

And,how all can see, Nia wants more monetization that's why we got laggy store in inventory, so that's why i have a doubt than anomalies will be free in any future.

• mortuusmortuus ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 21

niantic must make profit in this game, without that they will close the game down so expect future anomaly badges also cost money.

• I hope we can get free anomelies in foture with all badges or medals. They can fix sponsored anomelies get money from company ads on location anomely are and more to help agents get free anomelies.

• cabbieTwoFivecabbieTwoFive ✭✭✭

Considering how many frackers get used and beacons. I am fairly sure they are making money.