Problem with the OPR Medal

During the problem that occurred where pokemon go users were able to assess requests, those who valued and had a lower level 12 ingress account received points for the OPR medal.

Could this be fixed and you can only get points on that medal if you are level 12 in ingress?

Comments

• kholman1kholman1 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2019

This is not a bug, They are doing it due to ingress and pogo accounts tied together as all use the same system. The badge isn't locked for players of both because it is either level 40 or level 12. Ingress agents have gotten upgrades on pogo submissions when their email for both games is the same one. I am betting the three countries that have access now still in pogo are still reporting the same thing. You are also saying that because someone is level 40 in pogo but are low level that play both shouldn't get credit for voting when they passed the test? L12 isn't the only requirement anymore is it L12 ingress or L40 pogo.

• GearGliderGearGlider ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2019

Man, I hope they have a medal in PoGO that shows off your agreement number so I can flex on newbies, (and then help them)

• @Darkshadow3582 Wayfarer works across games, so as you mentioned it's possible to get credit towards your Ingress OPR medal through Wayfarer even if you aren't yet Level 12 on Ingress. That's currently working as intended, and we also recognize that it means it may help some Ingress agents level up more quickly than if we restricted credit towards the OPR medal to agents L12+. Thank you.