Portal rename rejected. Playground

BramVBramV
edited October 25 in Title/Description Edit

Hi,

I would like you to reconsider this rejected rename.

The name I suggested (Sportpleinpad) is the official name of this 'playground' as you can see on the pictures below. On site there is also a placard with this name on it. (I submitted a photo to be added to the portal as well to make this more clear)

The reason why I ask you to rename this portal is that this portal and a portal not far from this one share the same name. In Pokemon Go these 2 portals are gyms and are causing quite some confusion because of the name sharing.

So please could you resolve this issue by reconsidering my name suggestion. 

ID: 1hFcMJQCTyZ5K2zC5ZYJ6hq4w/2W2eDNws26em1yKpU=

ID: kZMAqwUsBciaE8h8Q7i6ljnxoZOTNgmrofQNpW7VAfc= (Request to add an extra picture to this portal, which contains the official name)

• Category: Title/Description Edit
  • Title of the Portal: Playground
  • Location: h ttps://intel.ingress.com/intel?ll=50.883516,4.729142&z=18&pll=50.8841,4.729496
  • City: Leuven
  • Screenshot of the Approved and Implemented Email:

h ttps://drive.google.com/open?id=1TspzrW5OL-2dTeK4_yNWnbgsot7hq8d4

For some reason i am not allowed to add any pictures here...

I get the error: 'You have to be around for a little while longer before you can post links.' although i am adding a picture. But here are the pictures. Just remove the space in https

h ttps://drive.google.com/open?id=1kB-JVJsqrJpDNwpGqt9l0DvQExZmmgHQ

h ttps://drive.google.com/open?id=1w7IbIDWmSmwOAQbxmNWQhYyibklJGWNa

Post edited by BramV on

Comments

• Appeal Accepted - Thanks for the appeal, Agent. Based on the evidence provided, we’ve updated the title of the Portal.