Feature Request: Make the double-onyx recursion flair visible, when agent stats are private

Explanation:

Currently:

• when you are an agent who has recursed
  • and you have achieved double onyx for a badge
  • you get a recursion flair on your badge.

However:

• this flair is only visible to other agents if your stats are set to be publicly viewable

While I keep my stats private, I would like to publicize the achievement of double onyx without actually showing the precise current status of my stats. The recursion flair is essentially another badge level, so I believe it is consistent with the current practice of showing badge level when stats are private.

A further development could be to have additional flair as further multiples of Onyx are created.

Thank you,

Tagged:

Comments

• grendelwulfgrendelwulf ✭✭✭✭✭

No. Show your stats or keep them private. You can't have it both ways.

• Agreed

If you want people when they check out your profile to see how much work you have put it, make your stats public. If you prefer some privacy then keep them so, and accept they can see your atleasr Onyx

• re:

"No. Show your stats or keep them private. You can't have it both ways."

Thank you for taking the time to reply. Consider my request along the lines of "hey can we have another badge level". However it seems like we have it , we just cant see it, It would be a benefit for recursing too,

If I have to show stats then I don't need the flair in the first place,

thanks again for replying