Appeal removed portal: Steel Art Sculpture

edited October 23 in Removal Appeals

Category: Invalid Portal Report

Title of the Portal: Steel Art Sculpture

City: Royal Oak

Screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/pMHWaCK.png

I originally reported this portal as no longer being there, as when I was in the area last, the sculpture had been removed and all that remained was a concrete base.

However, it appears it was just temporarily removed, as the sculpture is now back where it was originally. They may have taken it down for maintenance or cleaning and then placed it back on the concrete base.

Can this portal please be reinstated?  If more evidence is requested, I can take photos and/or a photosphere showing that the sculpture does in fact still exist.  It was my report in the first place and I now realize this was a mistake to remove; the sculpture was only temporarily removed.

Thanks

Post edited by drfsupercenter on

Comments

• Sounds like a seasonal sculpture at best. When First Saturday was in that city I don't remember seeing that statue there.

• Insufficient Evidence - Thanks for the appeal, Agent. Due to insufficient evidence, we’re unable to restore the Portal in question. If you have additional evidence to share, please submit a new appeal with additional information and we’ll take another look.