Add image copyright info to mission submission
Many people complain that missions are rejected for image copyright violations even though the art used is completely legitimate.
Suggestion: add a field to the mission submission form where authors can describe the source of the photo.
A few examples of things that authors could have said to describe images that were rejected citing image copyright violations:
1. I took this photo myself
2. Image downloaded from Pixabay: "Pixabay is a vibrant community of creatives, sharing copyright free images and videos. All contents are released under the Pixabay License, which makes them safe to use without asking for permission or giving credit to the artist - even for commercial purposes."
3. Image created from scratch in Photoshop.
If this is unworkable, a radio button for people to describe the source of the image could be helpful:
1. Photo I took myself
2. Art I created myself in an image editor
3. Art downloaded from the net (Warning: usually violates the creator's copyright and likely to cause your mission to be rejected), used as is or as the base for a composition.
4. Art downloaded from the net with explicit permission granted for permanent free commercial use (note that "royalty free" does not meet this standard.)
5. Art I purchased the rights to use.
6. Mission images re-used from a source following copyright standards.
7. Mission images re-used from a source with unknown standards.