Where is the Umbra Badge?

Since we now have to pay we expect also adequate customer service. When will the badge be out? My hacks have been measured during the anomaly and I expect to get it asap. Do your work now!

Comments

• MaliciousWolfMaliciousWolf ✭✭✭
    edited October 2019

Niantic has more important things to focus on than a badge. How about you focus on your life for a bit of time and wait patiently like the rest of us till the badges are eventually awarded? Such impatience is rediculous, the event literally just concluded a few days ago. Badges in the past have taken days to sometimes weeks to be awarded.

edited October 2019

Your points are actually valid, but as we can all see they do not yet have an automated system in place to hand out the badges, or do not have that functionality enabled yet as for whatever reason they do not believe it to be working well enough yet.

This in mind, we have to be patient and wait for the manual review process that they have been utilizing as of late since they stopped handing out those fancy cards you spoke of. In the future I agree and hope they will eventually have automated functionality for event badge rewards.

• " I mentioned earlier as there was sooooo much more at work in the background to even make this event possible." This makes me laugh.... Do you know how much Niantic did to organize the anomalies? Check out the flag at Dresden afterparty and you will get a clue.

edited October 2019

Little from my understanding, as it was done mostly if not all by POCs, this still does not give you the right to argue Niantic did nothing during the event, they were the ones to program and make the event even possible. Without the coding and foundation in place for the event to operate at a system level, any of the POCs efforts would have been completely useless. Be thankful you all even get to play Ingress in whatever capacity, the developers at anytime could easily pull the plug now that PoGo will soon be handling the majority of portal/pokemon stop nominations and reviews. I'd LOVE to see your complaints then, but the community forums would likely be gone by then as well... probably for the better.

And all of this over a USELESS badge that provides no game functionality...

• It is being pushed right now, so everyone chill out :-)