three strikes

here https://niantic.helpshift.com/a/ingress/?s=your-ingress-account&f=why-was-my-account-terminated&l=en&p=web we have this Please note that due to the high level of accuracy in our detection systems, very few terminations are ever overturned.

i beg to differ about that high level. so far we have heard of high level of IN-accuracy.

guys - you're welcome to share your thoughts.

Comments

• I was band a month before three strikes. And several people my husband know that also has been band at the same time. I have sent several appeal but no answer.

If they are that accurate, why are actual players band? Is there rules that says you are not allowed to play with your spouse and share equipment with him/here?

Is there a rule that says you can't play if you have a colleague that plays?

That is the reason why we were band. None of us cheated.

• HydracyanHydracyan ✭✭✭✭✭

Wait, were you playing in the same phone, at same time with different accounts? That's just not the brightest idea...

• Actually, the early days or the early version 1 of ingress actually allows multiple accounts in a device so that more can get to play.

Niantic under Google back then wants everyone to get to play. so even those with limited budget should be able to have access.

Unlike now, need a high spec phone, includes a larger battery capacity and RAM, and also more data usage. and yeah, theyre prob also recording the login and logouts within a device now.

Additionally they also no longer support the previous Android OS-es. When KitKat was just released, I was still able to turn the app on an Ice cream Sandwich if the KitKat battery ran out.

• HydracyanHydracyan ✭✭✭✭✭

The current TOS is the one that matters, not the beta.

• corowercorower ✭✭
    edited October 2019

if anyone wonders why i started this thread - i have at least two occurences of "same household" bans, where an active players wife has been banned. with no phone sharing, no account sharing, maybe at times - internet connection sharing, but definately no going against TOS .

• I could not comment directly so I answer here.

Ofcourse I played on my phone and my husband on his. I know the rules. Like I said I did NOT cheat.