Low detail mode

OxterzoneOxterzone ✭✭✭
edited October 12 in App Feedback

In the area where i play, agents had problems switching to prime due to the performance in highly portal dense areas, where the fps would drop to 4 even having decent phone, for example mine (ARM cortex-A55 1.6 GHz 3Gb RAM, its not ideal but not bad) would perform ok in places with 10 portals around, but when i go to play at a local plaza, highly dense, the performance drops to the point that becomes annoying, frustrating and unplayable, i even play the other two niantic products smoothly on the same places. So having an option to reduce some unnecesary-to-the-gameplay graphic components would be ok, don't get me wrong i would like to play having all the effects on, but until some performance improvements are made with prime i'd like to resind of those graphic effects.

Post edited by Oxterzone on

Comments

• starwortstarwort ✭✭✭

I find that performance depends on the number of links and fields. We have a regular visitor who always puts up lots of dense microfields, and when I go to town after that, Ingress runs like treacle until I've blown some of them up. It's amazing how much the performance improves once the fog has gone.