How do I report a portal nomination that is stuck?

I have a portal nomination I submitted in May of 2018 that has neither been accepted nor rejected. With Wayfarer, I can now confirm its status as "in queue". However, I tried to mark it as "upgrade next" and was told that was not available for this candidate. the nomination is obviously stuck. Does anyone know the address to submit a request for help on getting this nomination unstuck?

Comments

• I would also be interested in knowing where to submit a request, though my problem is a bit different. I submitted a portal nearly a year ago, received the confirmation email, but it's not in my Nominations history in any form. Do I resubmit the location, or is there some way Niantic can recover my original submission?

• I suggest submitting a ticket to Niantic with the bot. Include portal name, and approximate location.

• 0X00FF000X00FF00 ✭✭✭✭✭

If you can edit the title or description and save it, then it's not actually "in queue", it's "in voting" already. This has already happened to me, I tried to fix a typo yesterday for a POI that got accepted today.

• JSteve0JSteve0 ✭✭✭

To follow up, I had support check the nomination I mentioned and one additional nomination. The first was denied after one day (at least it is out of limbo). The second showed up in my "in queue" list after one day. I now know the status of all my submissions and hope that the upgrade next status wins up working well so I can get my oldest submissions reviewed.

• SoylentGrienSoylentGrien ✭✭✭✭✭

If you can edit it, that should push it back into the queue.