Niantic Wayfarer Discussion

Comments

• OGMagusOGMagus ✭✭✭

Hey, they added "showcase"? Wonder how they are selected - and also, the map seems to not to be working. But new feature!

WIll have to test reviewing more - I feel tool-less :)

• KliffingtonKliffington ✭✭✭✭✭

Are the featured submissions local?

• how do I see my upgrades? I tried using the filter but nothing happens

• ok, so I see I can physically control which ones get upgraded now, but does that mean all of the ones that were currently upgraded are no longer upgraded? Still playing around with this, might answer my own question, I don't know.

• grendelwulfgrendelwulf ✭✭✭✭✭

Ah that's bull. If you've taken the time to vote on a portal it should go all the way through the system so you haven't wasted your time. Either that or anyone one starring a withdrawn submission should get an agreement.

• grendelwulfgrendelwulf ✭✭✭✭✭

What now? I can't select a new next upgrade

• jontebulajontebula ✭✭✭✭✭

Cant disable suggest a new place if i click on it wrong on mobile. I hope Niantic fix it soon.

• I think one of my pogo submissions just got upgraded, can’t tell which. I had 2 upgrades available, now only have 1, and I have no ingress submissions that are not upgraded.

Also I just withdrew 2 pogo submissions.

• maybe explains why recent L12 agents are unable to login?

but hey i like the way we can see our nominations (i had to make folders in my gmail just so I can return to them easier)

able to choose 1 upgrade next, i like this as well

pogo reviewing... uh... hoping ingress agents still rate and avoid the invalid submissions they send. then majority votes or its going to be 3way voting now enl-res-pogo. 😫

making it too bright, we said the game is too dark not the opr... and so spacious too, wen u already know where to press but now it auto-scrolls PER rating.

over all rating: not bad

but please do note our opinions

• same question. before it made changes I have one upgraded, but when I went to my nominations list now, it's just queued...

• Parece que ingress no es un buen negocio...

La nueva función de poder ver tus nominaciones es buena, en general las modificaciones estan bien.

Creo que ya no veremos la foto de apoyo que solicita en prime, y la dirección nunca la encontré. Espero que solo sea un error y lo arreglen pronto.

¿Es cierto que pogo podrá validar opr?

¿De verdad no se han puesto a ver la cantidad de portales rechados?

Si se rechazan son bajo el criterio que Niantic mismo puso.

¿jugamos a poner reglas que luego por conveniencia voy a infringir?

En fin su juego, sus reglas.

• JosmanuJosmanu ✭✭✭

si se pueden ver las fotos de apoyo y tambien la direccion, has de estar usando el celular o algun navegador no compatible

si, si podran evaluar proximamente

estas equivocado si crees que se rechaza bajo criterios de niantic, desde hace mucho muchisimos agentes hacen lo que quieren en el opr, si no es tu caso es otro asunto

Bonus locations are confirmed permanent. That's a terrible decision

• One mildly annoying thing with the new UI is that on desktop the layout doesn't appear to adapt to use all available space. After some point any additional space on the right is just left blank (seems that the width of the review 'card' area is capped to 1170 pixels).

• kholman1kholman1 ✭✭✭✭

The showcase portals aren't the best. I got two **** mall churches from other agents and hotel sign that I got approved last week based on its reference from tour guides similar to route 66. Is it randomly picking them because I hope two **** mall churches weren't hand picked by niantic. I am assuming it is a best of and they are randomly chosen from 100km range based on highest ratings.

• kholman1kholman1 ✭✭✭✭

no they aren't and it says 1 year. It is another visual glitch.

• kholman1kholman1 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2019

my local showcase is two stripmall churches other agents submitted and a portal I submitted of a hotel with a cultural significance guessing the highest rated of the week get showcased. The hotel was approved over the weekend. So take it with a grain of salty of actually meaning anything honestly. The hotel is featured in travel guides and historical documents but other than that **** mall churches aren't really a showcase object like maybe a mural or something else but in the current form it isn't any indication of what is spectacular that has been approved.

Oh good! I just set mine and it said it was permanent and someone a few weeks ago had posted that Niantic Support had told them bonus locations could not be changed.

• kholman1kholman1 ✭✭✭✭

@OGMagus I think it is local for the showcase and it really should be taken with a grain of salt. My local showcase two stripmall churches other agents submitted and a neon sign of a culturally relevant hotel I got approved not the best.

• OGMagusOGMagus ✭✭✭

My showcase is three OK candidates in the middle of "nowhere" and I remember seeing two of them recently. I guess they go "country" for this one as well. Yeah, not that outstanding but I would say above average.

• I upgraded next one of my submissions. Reached 100% and earned the upgrade. The upgraded next status disappeared from that submission, which is now theoretically upgradable next again. Is that normal and how it works (for) now?

• Upgrades are really glitched !

All previous upgrades neither accepted or rejected seem to have been reverted to be original stats aka in a que.

Upgrades next revert back to in a que when you reach 100/100

• It could just be that the upgrades are applying but not showing in the queue. That’s what I hope at least.

• Nope I got a wayfarer upgrade after manually selecting it as you do now then got to 100/100, Again manually selected an upgrade previous upgrade reverts back to " in a que " the filter does not show upgraded either.

It's a mess regarding upgrades atleast in opr you could tell which was upgraded.

• You can leave it where it is though, or refresh the page to reset

• There are players (including me) experiencing problems with Wayfarer when having changed the linked login-email-address in Prime in the past. Those affected have to retake the test and lost their stats thereby starting again from scratch.

• When you're at 0 lol