Ingress stopped during FS

Hi all!

So today me and my friends joined FS Amsterdam, while annedirk92 expirenced minor difficulties and keskelly could play but not smooth. I couldn't do anything...

So Niantic, what are you planning to do for people who did check-in but couldn't play during the hours to gain the 5.000ap?

Sincerely MeisjeLoos and many more players

Tagged:

Comments

• You have one more hour right now. Im on 1500 ap. But cant login anymore

• not working 😅

• RedSoloCupRedSoloCup ✭✭✭✭✭

Our priority at the moment is to address the issues and resolve them in time for Ingress First Saturday's to continue that have not held their events yet. We are currently also discussing a few options to make things right for the Ingress First Saturday participants that were not able to enjoy their event this weekend. These discussions are occurring within Niantic as well as with members of the various Ingress First Saturday organizations like the IFS-UN to assure we are aligned.

• Especially because people Payed to participate in the anomaly.....

• I have participated in first saturday in Birmingham yesterday. It is shame thay Niantic is not bothered to address issues for that long. I did participate FS in Japan, people with prime were suffering major issues so everyone just switched to redacted. Now this is not an option anymore causing full event failures. Yesterday in Birmingham eveyone were sufferring major issues and wewre pretty much unable to play.

Niantic, given that these issues are not getting adressed and solved it shows incompetence on your side. I hope you realise that your player base cannot tolerate this anymore and that is exactly how you loose players. Many players have already left the game solely due to the prime issues.

If you are sufferring issuse that you are unable to solve dont forget that MANY of us playing Ingress are IT professionals and would gladly help you out!

• I feel very sorry for everyone who put their time and energy in organizing the FS yesterday.... A lot of people couldn't play.

It seemed that, the closer we got to the registration portal, the more difficulties we had. That's what my friend said, sounded weird to me at first but maybe some other people experienced this too?

We finally managed to start a banner and finish it in time, 15 minutes before ending time.