Why was he rejected?

I got bored of seeing so many requests and none accept them, for bad opr that only deny everything for laziness. I will make my request here. I already sent as more than 10 applications for a sport earthenware that is public for any player. since he is considered a candidate. could you please verify since it is shown on the satellite map is more than 50 years old

-11.978247500000004, -76.78712890625

photo of all angles of the place, it is public place

Comments

• title is: LOZA DEPORTIVA COMITE 9

I hope it is a portal, since they always deny me and the only way is to make my claim here.

• AkceptorUAAkceptorUA ✭✭✭✭

In some areas local people reject playgrounds\football fields\etc. Just because they thing those are not good enough for being portals.

I think Niantic can’t affect this and they can just suggest you to try one more time.

Actually sometimes it works after 2-5-10 tries 😅

• 0X00FF000X00FF00 ✭✭✭✭✭

One thing that was clarified in the AMAs for sports fields, the answer coming straight from NIA OPS, was "signs are preferred".

They don't want the POI to be in the middle of the field either, so many will move the pin to the edge such as at the adjacent bleachers. (And unfortunately, others who don't bother keeping up with OPR updates, will move the pin from the off-to-the-side location back into the middle of the field.)

But "preferred" is not the same as "required", and sports fields without such signs can indeed be submitted as POIs. However, some reviewers will rate signless submissions lower than they need to.

• According to september 2018 ama:

"generic photos of Athletic Fields can be given a one star"

This portal could be perceived as a 'generic photo of a field". Although I have to say, I usually reject all those big fields with only some goals placed in them, but I also tend to accept smaller fields that are in nice places. Your portal I would accept because it looks to me like a perfect spot for people to get together and have some exercise while they're at it. That one looks like a nice corner of the city.

If you re-submit, I would place the portal point at the entrance. And, if it keeps getting rejected, then the mob has spoken, I wouldn't resubmit too many times.