[Bug Report] "Missing Portal Key" Error Incorrectly Shown When Recharging Portal
Phone Model: iPhone XR
Software Version: 12.4.1
Model Number: MRY42B/A
Client Version: Ingress Prime 2.32.2-2101f14c
Service Provider: O2 (UK)
Bug Description: Despite holding keys for the portal, standing within 40 metres of the portal and having sufficient XM, the user was unable to recharge the portal.
User Expectation: User should be able to recharge a portal if they have a key or are within range of the portal and have sufficient XM.
Repro Rate: <10%
1) Open Ingress.
2) Walk to a portal with 1 damaged resonator
3) Deploy 7 more resonators.
4) Glyph hack the portal for keys with the "more" symbol.
5) Ensure that the user is within range of the portal, at least one key has been obtained and that the user has sufficient XM to recharge.
6) Attempt to recharge the portal with the "boost recharge all" button. Observe the error message "Missing Portal Key".
Unsure as to whether user previously had a key to the portal before glyph hacking.